“Excelent food!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excelent food!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The food was surprisingly wonderful! The portions are enough to share. Everything was fresh and inviting. The servicer was very accommodating and knowledgeable about the menu. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 was because it was very very loud in the dining room. We were having to yell at each other and still could not hear. Will go back but might try sitting outside next time.

1 Thank Janene R

georgia
“So very FABULOUS!!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

First visit to this wonderful restaurant! I was IMPRESSED! The wait staff knew their stuff - answered questions about menu items and rattled off specials like pros! We started with Netts Lumpia in the beef and pork and an order of the Fried Green Tomatoes as shareable appetizers. The chef brought our appetizers out to the 3 of us at the table and decided we needed an additional order of green tomatoes at no charge. How great! My favorite appitizer was the Netts Lumpia, the filling was so delicious.
For my main course I had the Apricot, Ham and Brie sandwich. It was really tasty. The ham was thick sliced, baked ham, not deli ham. It was nice and warm and served with Sweet Potato Chips. The chips were quite possibly the best sweet potato chips I have ever had. Nice and thin, not greasy. My friends tried the Fried Green Tomato & Portabello Mushroom sandwich and the Fresh Catch PoBoy. Both were impressed.
For dessert we shared a chocolate peanut butter cake and a banana pudding. Both desserts were great, but the banana pudding was the favorite at our table.
An overall great experience. The restaurant is housed in an old gas station, very unique in both atmosphere and dining choices.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jennifer H
Braselton, Georgia
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Fabulous food, incredible service! Great place for girls night. Will def return for date night with the hubby too!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank arcarter
Buford, Georgia
“Unexpected great quality food”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The food at Rico's is delicious, atmosphere is quaint and service is wonderful. For lunch the sandwiches hit the spot and for dinner their specials of the night are excellent. I have had twice the hanger steak and scallop special served with twice fried potato wedges drizzled with a crab/corn and I think cheese sauce served with a side of green beans - it was cooked to perfection. I highly recommend this little old gas station turned restaurant!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kevin A
Atlanta
“What a surprise! Super food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

You wouldn't know it from the outside driving by, but Rico's is a great place to experience eating for lunch or dinner. The chef there is a master, with several unique dishes for you to try. If you're there for lunch, try the Cuban sandwich. It's fantastic.

Visited October 2013