Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Buford
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Upon arrival we were greated by Samira, a very pleasant and professional person. I wanted to use the Business Center computer but was having difficulity with the internet. Samira was extremly helpful, beyond expectations.
The hotel was great and the location to the Mall of Georgia allowed for all types of dining. Great trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Henry,

I wanted to take a moment thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. I apologize for the technology issues you experienced but it sounds like Samira was a big help and shared some of our awarding winning service. The entire team would like to thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Experience here was a "10", clean room, nice breakfast, workout room and pool were terrific. There is a beautiful patio in the back with a fire pit. I would highly recommend this Marriott when visiting the area

Room Tip: 3rd floor was fine; I imagine all of the rooms are as nice and quiet
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I wanted to take a moment and thank you for providing us feedback on your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you had a chance to enjoy some of our many amenities and features. I would like to recommend that you try our onsite Starbucks the next time you are here. I would like to thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Mall of Georgia for your lodging needs and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel was right off of I-85 and right next to a mall and dozens of restaurants. Its about a half-mile from the major shopping and restaurant area, so it's quiet. The staff was very friendly and customer service oriented and I was able to go to a couple of restaurants while I was in the area. Very nice.

Room Tip: It's kind of tricky to get to this hotel once you get off of 85. Just turn into the shopping ce...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank R C

Dear Guest,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. It sounds like you really enjoyed all that the Mall of Georgia area has to offer. I would like to thank you for staying with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

I arrived at the hotel looking for the one restaurant from a sea of fast food franchise at Buford mall, to take a special lady to dinner.
After asking several people where to go and getting the same answer, 'the mall has anything you want'.
Allie came up with the perfect place I was looking to take my date. Adams in Buford.
Hotels are hotels, and a room is a room , you alway expect an marriott property to be the best, but the staff an customer service is what make the difference.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron S
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Ron,

I wanted to thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide us with feedback on your recent stay. I am happy to hear that Allie was able to provide you with on of the many local options for dinner. I will be sure to share your comments with her. I would like to thank you for choosing us during your recent trip and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Can't say enough nice things about our experience here! Food from the Bistro was good, service excellent, especially from Kelly! She is fantastic! Rooms were clean and well kept. Bathtub was shiny clean and having the extra bars in the bath was helpful. Pool and Spa were lovely. All the staff was pleasant and helpful. Bed and pillows were comfy. And what a nice extra touch having a fire pit in the evening. We will be back and we will recommend to our family.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I wanted to thank you for the kind words regarding your recent stay. It sounds like you had a chance to experience many of our amenities. I happy we could provide you with such a wonderful experience. I will share your comments with Kelly and the entire team. On behalf of the entire team at the Courtyard by Marriott Mall of Georgia I would like to thank you for staying with us and look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

My wife and I stay here when visiting the Mall of Georgia about once a year. This past weekend was out second visit and we have had exceptional service each time. This time upon arrival, we were given a room on the 4th floor and when going down the hallway, I heard a bunch of kids in the room right next to ours. Luckily, with a quick visit to the receptionist (who knew exactly why we heard all the kids), we were moved to the 5th floor on the opposite end because the room next to us was having a birthday party.... Not sure why they were even on the 4th floor, but I imagine there were plenty of complaints based on the noise we heard. However, once we were on the 5th floor, everything was great and very quite. We really slept well it was so quite. Kudos to the staff for moving us so easily, although we should have never been put in a room close to a birthday party to begin with. A really great area and great staff at this hotel. Stay here, you wont regret it.

Room Tip: Get a 5th floor room if available.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Richard,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay. I am happy to hear you were able to get some rest during your recent stay. The team takes great pride in exceeding our guest’s expectations. We thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott Mall of Georgia and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Pool out of service for 2 weeks prior to arrival (could have told us at time of reservation), Did not know when it would be fixed. Hotel did not have arrangement with another local hotel to use their pool facilities (not good). Origianl room reserved given away by management. Substitute room not as good. Because no pool, we chose to leave and not stay.

Room Tip: We did not get the room we had reserved. Management gave it away to someone else. Another room was s...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank rogerfeiertag
Sal C, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your attempted stay. I apologize for the inconvenience that our pool repair caused you and would like to discuss your concerns further. Please contact me at 678-745-3380 when you have a moment. Again, it is always our goal to provide our guests with world class service and I hope you would allow us the opportunity to serve you in the future.