“BETTER THAN SOME REVIEWERS SAID”

Fuego Cantina & Grill
Ranked #144 of 234 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: Mexican
Hoschton, Georgia
“BETTER THAN SOME REVIEWERS SAID”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This place is no longer located at The Mall of Georgia. The new location is very pleasant. Our waiter was right on and a very good people person. For what you get we thought the prices were on the high side. Salsa was very tasty as were the seasoned chips. Some of the main courses seemed pretty skimpy for what we paid, and one order was not served hot (had to send back for nuking). Margaritas were very good. I've had better Mexican food, but will definitely give them another try.

• Visited January 2014

Atlanta, GA
“Expensive and nothing special...”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We love Mexican food and my wife liked Fuego before it moved from Mall of Georgia to Buford Village, so we wanted to give it a go. The restaurant is nicely decorated and our server was excellent. Unfortunately, it was pricey and there was nothing special about our meals given the value proposition. I think there was too much garlic or something in the salsa as well.

• Visited November 2013
Buford, Georgia
“New to the neighborhood”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Fuego recently opened this location in The Buford Village. The staff were pleasant and attentive and the atmosphere was upbeat. The food was good and it was delivered in five minutes. I hesitated to try this restaurant because of all the prior negative reviews but I was pleased with both the service and the food. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited October 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Full dinner prices for lunch on weekends”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Had stopped by here for drinks before seeing a movie at the mall but never had their food. Decided to give them a try for lunch on a Saturday and wasn't pleased. Ordered off their lunch menu, showing the server what I wanted and thought all was well. When we got the bill it was twice what I expected and when I asked the server why, was told that the lunch menu didn't apply on weekends. Didn't want to make a scene so called later and spoke to a manager who gave me the same unapolegetic spiel. Won't be going back as their food was average at best and the prices were inflated.

• Visited April 2013
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“unsure”
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

Beautiful place.......food below average and i have never been told shredded pork was chorizo????????may be just the spices. Not real Mexican..I am baffled by our whole experience. We left very unsatisfied.

Visited May 2013