“Service was horrible, food less than average”

Fuego Cantina & Grill
Ranked #150 of 237 Restaurants in Buford
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We had a large group for a celebratory dinner, the experience that we had was horrible. The service that we had was the worst that I have ever experienced. There were people at the table that were done eating before some people even got their food. Everyone's drinks were empty and, even when the waiter came to the table, they were not refilled. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

1  Thank tdownor

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I was there for a graduation party for my sister. We were a party of 15 and it was not busy the whole time we were there. There were no menus on the table when we got there and had to ask for menus. Our alcoholic drinks were running out and after ordering and waiting for over 15 minutes for them, several just asked the bartender directly. We were basically begging to give them money and were ignored. The server was making excuses before even taking our first order. I've worked in the restaurant industry for 7 years and I am usually very generous and lenient when it's a big party but this was unacceptable. Several people got the wrong food after waiting for over an hour for it to come out and the food would come out sporadically, not all at once. Some people didn't even receive their food and cancelled their order. The management didn't try in the least to smooth anything over, it was as if the horrible service was the norm. I would strongly advise against going to this restaurant; I've never received service so bad that I've felt the need to write a review or rating like this.

1  Thank Jeff U
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Took my girlfriend on a date after seeing the restaurant on Love and hip hop atlanta. did not regret. got laid that night, totally worth

Reviewed 28 May 2014

The atmosphere was good,the style was contemporary, the steak fajitas were very tough, the shrimp were hard.This was not authentic Mexican food. I asked for the restroom and was directed to a room without electricity,filled with 3 or 4 jar candles.Either concentrate on restaurant or Club

Reviewed 21 May 2014

First time there and it won't be our last! Loved the look and feel of the restaurant. David our server did a fantastic job recommending the margarita, which we got by the pitcher, and it was a beautiful blown glass piece of art. The margarita tasted like it was made with fresh juice, delicious. We then got a complementary shot of a Columbian Aguardiente, delicious, and the first time we had this. I love trying new regional things, and it was so nice for him to offer that to us and explain the drink. Loved it by the way! The calamari was perfect served with two sauces, and the shrimp fajitas were large shrimp cooked once again to perfection! Many things caught my eye on the menu, and we will make this a regular spot!