“Great Location and WOW...Such A Clean Room!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Buford
Tampa, Florida
“Great Location and WOW...Such A Clean Room!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

After a long drive it was nice to be greeted at the front desk with a warm welcome.I was passing through on business and stayed here for only one night. But, I wish I could have stayed another night. This room was probably one of the cleanest hotel rooms I've been in. It even smelled fresh and clean! The location of the hotel to 85 & 985 is very convenient, it's across the street from The Mall of GA, there are MANY restaurants close by(another guest at the hotel made this recommendation to me and I will certainly pass it on...Ted's Montana Grill) and it's just down the road to REI store! :-) I travel to the area frequently and I'm going to make this my preferred hotel from now on. I also travel to the Smoky Mtns. every summer with my family. We have two young children and usually break the drive up for them by stopping. The stop has usually been in Atlanta, but for this summer, I've already booked our layover at this hotel! Overall,it was a very comforatable stay. I look forward to being back in July.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank rgnfl

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Buford, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

I have left a business white folder with credit card in the hotel after check out, so I called Hampton Inn to pick it up after business meeting at 2PM. The desk clerk told me that he will call me back after checking the hotel room and with maid. Since then, I have called 6 times to get back his answer about the folder, and at last of my call at 6PM, the other desk clerk told me that she can't find it out since the manager and maids went home. They had 4 hour to check for it!!!. They don't take the seriousness of people's request. "I" called the next day and they told me that they don't have the folder. If they have reacted on my first call, I had more chance to find the folder or let my company know ealier to cancel the credit card. It was really unpleasant experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

sagar b, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Thank you for reaching out to share your recent experience with us via TripAdvisor. Please know that your satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us, and we will be utilizing your feedback as part of our ongoing service training. I apologize that you had to call several times for your folder that had been lost, and for the frustration you faced. We are dedicated to ensuring your satisfaction, and hope you will return to stay with us.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great place to unwind and enjoy the shopping experiences at the Mall of Georgia. Plenty of nearby restaurants for every taste. The complimentary breakfast has both variety and qualtity. Something for every age group.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Paul E
Greenville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

This hotel is near Mall of Georgia. Location was great for a shopping trip with plenty of restaurants near by. The room was very clean. The service from Jael who checked me in to the maid was above average. The maid even left candy mints in the room. My only disappointment was I did not see her the morning I left to express my appreciation. This was a delightful experience.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Sandra E
Durham, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

We always enjoy Hampton Inns. This one has a really nice staff on the desk. Upon arrival the clerk explained how to get to a nearby restaurant that had televisions. On departing we got good advice for getting back to the highway and finding other hotels along our trip.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank Margaret D
Fitzgerald, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

This was my first stay at the Hampton Inn- Mall of Georgia and I will definitely will return. The hotel was clean and the beds were comfortable. The staff was extremely attentive, and I enjoyed walking to a close by restaurant for dinner. And the mall is just across the street!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Ft Myers, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Nice, clean hotel. Comfortable beds. Attentive staff. Proximity to Mall of Georgia and surrounding restaurants is perfect, you can walk across the street. Will absolutely stay again! The only ding was there sundries shop. Food items were very $$$! But, its not about the sundries, this is a good Hampton Inn.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business