“Wonderful!”

Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Buford
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Staff was extremely courteous! They even offered us cupcakes at check-in. The rooms were very clean and the beds were extremely comfortable! Breakfast was fresh and pretty good. Right across the street from the mall - we really enjoyed our stay!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have had the pleasure of staying here twice, both on three month stints at a time whilst my husband works over here. We are uk residents, so this is both business for him, and long vacation for me while he goes to work each day.

Being from the uk, it's a long time to be away from the family for both of us, and when we initially chose the hampton inn we were both delighted with it. Hence we booked it for our second three month stint back in June.

Breakfast is always good, Jessica makes sure of that each morning. The environment is clean and hygienic. She is a welcome sight in the morning with a constant smile on her face.

The pool area is also clean, and new patio furniture has enhanced the look. Patrick is the very friendly maintenance man, and nothing seems to be too much trouble for him. Again, always smiling, as most of the staff seem to be.

The rooms are comfortable, and ours has a fridge, and microwave and large tv. Internet is free although you have to re log in every 24 hours. Housekeeping staff do a great job each day, and if you need any extras like hangers then you only have to ask and they are there.

The hotel seems to be happy if we get a take out meal to eat back at the hotel sometimes. After all, on a three month stint, who wants to eat out every night ! The location is just opposite the mall of Georgia, so very convenient for all types of travellers. Resteraunts all within walking distance, handy for myself as my husband has the car each day, so I can still get out and about on foot.

Front desk staff deserve a top rating from the manager Sagar and Kiean to Macie , jayla, and Kayla. I have stayed in many hotels worldwide from Asia, Europe, and America, and so far this one is the most accomadating to your needs and certainly the most friendly. Larger hotels do not neccesarily mean better service, as we have experienced in the past.

Free hot and cold drinks and snacks are on tap twenty four hours a day, which keeps me going, not having to pay out Starbucks prices is a bonus! Parking is also free, unlike larger hotels that charge you a fortune each day.

Would I recommend staying here again? I certainly would. In total this year alone I have spent six months at this hotel, and if I didn't like it then I would not have returned after my initial trip in January. I have seen the way some weary guests have spoken to the staff in a rude abrupt manner. The responses from the hampton staff have always been courteous and polite back. I am so glad I do not work in this industry as I would find it difficult to be polite back to the people who are rude for the sake of it. The staff have the patience of a saint!

To sum up, great hotel, clean, courteous, and friendly, comfy rooms and perfect for vacation or business needs.

Room Tip: Second floor has the laundry room available with full size washer and dryer.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Friendly helpful staff. Walking distance to Mall of Georgia. [I wanted to stop the review at this point but the survey form requires a minimum of 200 characters. So as I type this I do not see a live character count so I will have to try to resubmit]

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Very Friendly Staff. Rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. The only negative is that I would have rather see is that they offer two queens rather than two doubles. Nice complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Courteous staff, speedy check in, free breakfast, near interstate, lots of restaurants and plenty of shopping choices. Stayed in smoking room by choice, it would have been nice if air fresher had been used prior to our check in. I thought a little pricey, but would return.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alice M
sagar b, Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry you were unhappy guestrooms. We appreciate your feedback, and will keep your comments in mind while we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you’ll stay with us again soon and tell us what you think about our improvements.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I am a frequent guest at this particular Hampton Inn, and i have yet to experience any problems during a visit. The staff has always very friendly and attentive to needs. The rooms have always been clean, inviting and comfortable with everything in working order. The location? cant beat it, not hard to find, easy access to the surrounding attractions as well as the interstate and additionally a safe feeling at all times day and night. Whether traveling alone or with the family, vacation or business, this is the place to stay. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 July 2014

You can always count on the Hampton Inn to deliver a clean room and pleasant stay. We have stayed at other hotels in the Atlanta area and this one was by far the best experience we have had yet. It is located close to all shopping and eateries. Free breakfast and 24 hour free coffee.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family