“Good for delivery”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This is just pretty average Chinese food. They have all the basics for Chinese takeout dinner. Nothing really inspiring. I would not order sushi here. The last time I ordered sushi, it not not taste fresh.

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

We eat here on a regular basis and the food is consistently good. The atmosphere is wonderful. I recommend Oriental J if you are looking for a good Chinese meal near Hamilton Mill.

1  Thank Beth F
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

My family and I have given this place several tries. Everytime we go it's the same story. They have a few people who work there. Always the same faces doing a horrible job at service. You have to ask several times just to even get a refill. They act like you are bothering them. The last straw was I asked for an ice tea with lemon. The lemon came in my tea with some brown sticky stuff attached to it. The lemon looked rotten. I told them about it and they apologized and brought me another drink. At least I think it's another drink along with some spoiled lemons on the side. I couldn't think of eating there anymore. I packed up my family and left. I spoke to the to the young gentleman at the desk and an older gentlemen and explained my displeasure. They advised me they would tell the manager. I could tell they really couldn't care less. No biggie. I will take my money and my appetite elsewhere.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

I ate here with my daughter for the second time. This restaurant has really stepped up their game. We each had Hot and Sour soup. Great flavor and fairly spicy. She had Sesame Chicken for entree. I would say it had too much breading but the flavor was good. I had Szechuan Chicken. It was excellent. Vegetables and meat cooked perfectly. Also spicy. Service was very good. Overall, it was close to an excellent.

1  Thank bigdawg07
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This is the best of the local places we have to choose from. The Pad Thai and Basil rice are the Thai dishes I've tried. Good versions of the standard Chinese favorites like General Tso's chicken and Lo Mein. Good sushi, too. They do it all well. Which is an accomplishment. Most places that offer multiple cuisines stumble on at least one. We've done sit down, take out and delivery. Good service any way you order.

Been to Oriental J? Share your experiences!