“Very good hotel”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Buford
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I have stayed several times at this hotel. The hotel reception is always really friendly – I always get a warm welcome. The rooms are always clean, tidy and comfortable, and the hotel is peaceful. I have slept well there on every occasion. I would be happy to recommend this hotel, which is situated very conveniently for Road Atlanta.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Viv B
Hiexpbuford, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Thank you Very much for taking the time to review your wonderful stay with us.
Very nice to hear that you found our front desk staff to be welcoming and accommodating .
Also glad to hear that you found your room to be clean and comfortable .We look forward
to see you return to our hotel in the near future and Thanks Very much for recommending our Hotel services and amenities. Happy Holidays

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I'm a priority rewards members it has it's perks i recommend signing up. I also recommend this hotel friendly staff, flat screen tv , and hot breakfast and coffee in the morning! There's also a gym that i need to use lol.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Hiexpbuford, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

We Thank you for your recent stay at our Holiday Inn Express hotel.We are also delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us from our Professionally trained staff, flat screen tv and hot Breakfast. Thanks for being an IHG rewards member ,we look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Breakfast is never no time. It is always ready 1/2 hr late. Can this be fixed? I have to skip breakfast again because of this deficiency. Otherwise a great place to stay. Hope this gets handled. My company will not pay for my breakfast because they say it is free at the motel.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Hiexpbuford, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time about giving us a review about your recent stay with us.
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel hot breakfast bar is very popular with our guest and we
always ensure that the breakfast is served on time on. With the exception of a food equipment that may need adjusting to ensure that the food is served at the right temperature.
Our breakfast bar has many hot items that all have be carefully handled to ensure a great tasting breakfast. We are happy to hear that you like staying at our lovely newly renovated hotel.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Quiet location and excellent customer care. If you need anything, they will take care of you. restaurants are close by as well as a Walmart, Lowes and Home Depot. I am a platinum member and stay in hotels about 4 to 5 days a week all year long. This should be the model for all other same size hotels to follow. They appreciate our business and that goes a long way.

Room Tip: Just Ask for assistance
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Hiexpbuford, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you very much for staying with the Holiday inn Express Buford-Mall of Ga
and taking the time for some positive feedback about our hotel. We strive to be the best
hotel with first class service to all our guest. Many of our guest do enjoy the close proximity
of restaurants and major shopping with 1.5 miles of our hotel. Thanks for being a loyal IHG
rewards Platinum member and staying with the Holiday Inn Express Hotel-Mall of Ga

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I am a Platinum IHG Ambassador member so stay in a lot of Hotels. My son plays a lot of soccer so we stay at a lot of HI Express properties I find them to be either average, good or great - this one falls in the average for property but great for staff. my main complaint is the room is grimy icky... the carpets need a good clean, you do not want to sit on the sofa... and the flat screen TV is a small one. At the end of the day its about your bedroom for me, and this one is not nice. Its a longer drive to the Mall than other local options too.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thanks for your recent stay with us. We are sorry that you could not rate us above
average for a Holiday inn Express Hotel. Your Feedback means a lot to us positive and negative.
We are sorry that we were not given a opportunity to fix the problem with your room carpet not being clean to your preference. Most of our guest like our 32" flat screen tvs with over 100 channel selection with some HD channels. Thanks for appreciating our Professional Friendly staff and staying at the Holiday inn Express Hotel -Mall of Ga

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I came to the hotel having bad recommendations. I've heard terrible things but I want people to see this Hotel in a different way. When I got to the hotel I was greeted warmly by a receptionist. So warmly I remember her name, it was Blanca. She offered me water or cookies which I gladly accepted. Check in was basically flawless. It was easy to find my room. Everything with the hygiene aspect of the room was great. I really could not find any problems with my night. Breakfast was exceptional. I would really recommend this hotel to everyone

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Hiexpbuford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

We really appreciate you staying with our Holiday Inn Express Hotel Mall of
Ga. We believe in offering top notch from our limited service Hotel.Thanks for your
positive feedback of our hotel.Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 29 October 2013

stayed at this property for over a week and loved every minute of it. The staff was very helpfull and even pulled up some pizza menus the first night we arrived. They found us an establishment that was open and made some recomendations. Room was excellent and the housekeeping staff did a great job. Breakfast was always full and on time and never had any issues getting a seat. Location was the best part, close to everything and had a 24hr gas station accross the street. Outside of the heatwave everything was great.

Will stay there again

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Hiexpbuford, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Thank you very much for positive feedback about your recent stay with the
Holiday Inn Express Mall of Ga. We are glad to hear that you liked our rooms,
professional friendly staff and Cleanliness of our rooms maintained by our
Houskeeping department.Most of our guest do like our location close to the interstate,
Mall of Ga and fine dining options just a few minutes from our hotel. Thanks again
for staying with us .