“They need better servers.”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #36 of 240 Restaurants in Buford
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

The service was bad. We had to flag down server to get refills for drinks. I would not recommend this restaurant to others .

Reviewed 7 May 2013

First, join Chili's email club. The free appetizer and kids eat free coupons are worth it. Other than that, I rarely have a service issue here. Te staff is always great. standard Chili's food, but the staff make up for it.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We love Chilis but the To Go has been fantastic. By the time I place my order online it is ready for me once I get there. Nothing better then enjoying the food at home comfortably.

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Chili's is a very great place to eat. I love almost all the restraunts around here but Chili's is my third favorite restraunt. Their food is as good as Olive Garden's and T.G.I Friday's.

Reviewed 30 May 2012

We don't visit at supper time because the area is too busy and you have to wait for a seat at any of the restaurants. We do always get great service here. There are so many good things on the menu to choose from so a group cannot go wrong. Though I do find the food to be way too salty especially the sliders. They are so good so I don't know why they add so much salt. Other than that this Chili's is a great place.