“Great Italian dishes and efficient service”
Review of Provinos

Provinos
Ranked #8 of 234 Restaurants in Buford
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Jefferson, Georgia
“Great Italian dishes and efficient service”
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Liked the selection of dishes and especially the great salad and garlic rolls. Everything was great except the Parmesan cheese, which was not freshly shaved as expected. Still worth while dining experience.

Visited February 2012

Georgia
“Same great food and atmosphere, all 3 locations I've visited! It's one of our favorites!”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We usually go to the Provinos in Snellville, Ga; however, due to recently moving here, we decided to try the Buford location. The atmosphere is almost the same as the Snellville one; even so, you can tell it a replica of the original. The food was just the same - YUM! Eventhough, our waiter was a little rude when he brought my order wrong, he finally got it worked out...I had ordered something that isn't actually on the menu, but was told by a waiter at the Snellville location about this specialty, and I order it everytime now. The waiter here brought me shrimp when I ordered chicken, and seemed mad at me for telling him it was not what I had ordered (and I was very gracious and kind, not rude). However, he finally worked it out...well, he sort of it, cuz he still left me with shrimp, but it was fine...we enjoyed our meal anyway. We had a very large party with us, and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves and the food. We will definitely return....comparatively speaking, each of their restaurants: Buford, Snellville, Cumming, all have the same atmosphere, food, price and personnel. We will definitely be back!

• Visited February 2012
Dacula
“Still great Italian food after all these years.”
Reviewed 11 February 2012

We dine at Provinos at Mall of Georgia about once a momth. You just can't beat the staff, the service and the food. Always consistent. Your favorite item tastes the same week to week and month to month. But most of all the family salad and rolls are what keep us coming back time after time since the 80s. We have moved from location to location as new ones opened closer to us, but each one has always been great.

Visited February 2012
Atlanta
“Ok food, poor service”
Reviewed 25 January 2012

We have dined here a few times and the food is consistent, but the service has been terrible at times. I took my family here after church one Sunday and everyone at the table got their food... my dish came when everyone had already finished their meal. I spoke to the manager who did NOTHING for me! A dissapointment. Will not be returning.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank jimmerhand
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food”
Reviewed 5 January 2012

Much bigger inside than it looks, it's got great food and a good variety, plus a nice child's menu. The food was very good, except the rolls were average

Downside: Dessert were small portions, and they didn't clear away the empty plates before bringing more food.

• Visited December 2011

Been to Provinos? Share your experiences!