“Go For The Garlic Rolls!”
Review of Provinos

Provinos
Ranked #8 of 233 Restaurants in Buford
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Gulf Breeze, Florida
“Go For The Garlic Rolls!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Used to live here and ate there a lot. Birthday dinners are free :) When possible, I always eat there when visiting. The Italian food is good and plentiful, but the rolls, tasty garlic rolls, are the best I've ever had. Ever. Soft and hot, smothered in fresh chopped garlic, oil & butter. I seriously could make a meal on just them!

Georgia
“Need a couple of things”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is only the second time we have eaten there since they moved to The Mall of GA. Hubby had veal which was very tasty I had pasta with shrimp and scallops very tender. We just don't understand why they don't offer ground pepper or parm cheese. You get that even at Olive Garden. Otherwise it was all good

• Visited April 2014
Suwanee, Georgia
“Nice tasty Italian food”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food served tastes great with the same consistency.
The fresh bread buns in Garlic oil are my kids favorite.
Recommend for Italian cuisine.

Visited March 2014
Gulfport, Florida
“Happy Birthday to me!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Endless yummy garlic rolls and the manicotti was yum as was the lasagna. It was my birthday so the kids took me because my meal was complimentary. We each indulged in all our choices and the panne cotta was great.
We have returned and will continue to because the service was excellent and the food fab :)

• Visited December 2013
Jefferson, Georgia
“Provino's - Italian flare”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food was good, especially the salad and garlic rolls. It was a busy night but the service was very good. They offer a broad variety of Italian dishes and the food was received hot and the appearance was appetizing. Definitely a winner.

Visited February 2014