“Dirty”

Macon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dirty”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Dirty, expensive, sub-standard. They should tear it down. They have discontinued some foods on the lunch buffet.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Stephen W

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great pizza there tonight. Ordered a meat lovers medium pizza with double cheese, served nice and hot and the employees were great to talk to while I was waiting. Good job Pizza Hut, I will be back on my next trip through.

Visited August 2013
Brookville, Indiana
“Was beginning to wonder if they had pizza.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2013

We ate dinner here while stopping overnight traveling from Disney. Our hotel was across the street, and since we were starving, PH was the fist place we saw. I don't go to PH very often, but always enjoy when I do. We really picked PH because we could get an "adult beverage" with our meal. After ording an "adult beverage", the server informed us that the restuarants liquor license was in the process of being renewed, and they could not serve alcohol. (What??) Ok, no big deal. So then we ordered a p'zone, and was then told they were out of them. Then we orded individual pizzas for the kids, and was told they were out of them. It's a this point when I almost asked "Do you have pizza at Pizza Hut?". They did. At that point, the server informed us that we may want to hurry up an order, as a giant bus had just pulled into the parking lot with 40+ people on it. So we quickly ordered a medium pepperoni lovers, this and crispy crust (and it was Yumm-o!). My daughter, the picky eater, wanted spaghetti. It was supposed to come with garlic bread, but none came. We kept asking the server about it, and she kept saying it was in the oven, coming right up. Apparently they were out of garlic bread too, because we got bread sticks, and we got them (to go) as we were paying the bill and leaving. Don't get me wrong, the food was delicious, and our server was nice enough and trying to be helpful. I just think there were some issues with who is in charge of food for the restuarant. Running out of food at a restuarant isn't a good thing. And the liqour lisence thing should have been taken care of well before it was time to renew.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank BrookvilleHoosierBoy
Byron, GA
“So-SO”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2012

Oh boy! We keep trying to eat here, but it almost always leaves much to be desired. They have some great help and they have some help that needs to find another profession. Had to just get up and leave last time. Waited over 40 minutes for 1 thin pizza. Had to get it to go. The waitress was absolutley lost that night. She took 3 orders and turned ours in last although we were first. Only 3 tables in the entire restaurant had customers. The table behind us was also grumbling and the no-service from the girl. She had to go get 1 item at a time because she could not remember unsweeten tes, lemon and sweetener. Asked her over and over.

Visited July 2012
Greensburg
“Super friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2012

I had the wonderful experience of dining at Pizza Hut in Byron. From the minute I arrived I enjoyed the friendly staff. The young lady that waited on us, the cook that made the pizza, and the shift manager that greeted us and made sure that every thing was ok. The food was hot and great, the service was excellent and I will absolutly go back when I go through the area again.

• Visited April 2012