“Peach country” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 10 Hotels in Byron
mckee,ky, United States
“Peach country”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Hotel had a great breakfast and amenities. Area is lacking restaurants. There is a local winery with wine tastings that makes it nice. Good overnight stay or for military base nearby. The hotel has an indoor pool and exercise equipment. Dogs are allowed with $15 additional payment.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Location

1 Thank Thomas C
harry p, Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
we are so happy you enjoyed your stay. There is always a restaurant list on the front desk, perhaps you did not pick one up & missed out on the best places to eat.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We had an excellent stay while passing through. Room was clean. All lighting and electronics were fully functioning. Refrigerator in room was a plus. Breakfast was advertised as continental but also included hot items; nice surprise .Great Rate. Well appointed room. Great Stay.

Stayed August 2014
harry p, Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you so much for your nice comments about our hotel. We do our best every day to provide a pleasant stay for all our guests. We hope to see you again soon.
Fort Myers, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

After driving for several hours in bumper to bumper traffic in Atl I decided I was too tired to continue on and decided to stop for a few hours in Byron Ga. I had stayed at Best Western several times so I stopped to b see about a room.
It was after 2 a.m. so the lobby was locked when we arrived. After letting me stand there for several minutes the night clerk finally walked to the window and asked what I needed. Not could she help me. I told her I wanted to rent a room. She asked whether I wanted 2 beds or 1 and whether I wanted smoking or non. I told her non smoking and one bed was fine. She took my ID ran my card handed me my key mumbled the room number and walked off. No directions to the room no have a nice night nothing. I have never been treated so rude.
The room was okay but it smelled of smoke even though I asked for a non smoking room. I was thoroughly exhausted so I decided not to even bother to complain.The bed was comfortable and at this point that was enough. I left early the next morning so I didn't try their breakfast bar but if it was anything like the rest of my stay it probably wasn't worth it anyway. And since I will never stay here again I'll never know.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
harry p, Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
We sincerely apologize for not meeting your expectations. All of our desk clerks are friendly & nice, so I am surprised by your comments. i hope one incident does not prevent you from staying at any Best Western in the future.
Indy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014

Recently stayed with my family of 5 for the second time this year. Arrived around 10 pm and out the next morning by 8:30 am. We needed space for 3 children and two queens + sofa bed room fit the bill. The sofa bed is small and the mattress is fine for a young child.

Pros:Room price at under $80 for the night was a good value for 5, well stocked an replenished breakfast with coffee, juice, toast, yogurt, sausage was great to help us get back on the road quickly, quiet room, appreciated bedding for pull out sofa already in room, comfy beds that were actually queen sized beds, quick check in, fridge in room.

Cons: Room was hot and stuffy when we arrived, no elevator seemed apparent, so if this is a problem, ask for a first floor room, this hotel allows pets in some rooms so if you have allergies, need to ask for a pet free room, rooms could use a bit of updating, no safe in room.

Overall, this is a great, reliable stopover hotel if you are breaking up a long drive. Have an indoor pool which looked nice but we did not have time to use.

Room Tip: May ask for room furthest from highway if you want the quietest rooms.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
harry p, Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Thak you for your compliments about our hotel. The staff strives each day to provide a pleasant stay for all our guests. We hope you will come stay again.
Brooksville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This best western was one of the best I stayed in. Rooms were clean, next to many places to eat, a exercise room that works, clean pool, and a great breakfast. I rate this one an A+. Staff was great. The lobby has a neat little sitting area and the wifi was quick.

Stayed July 2014
Thank you for your compliments about our hotel. We try to keep our rates reasonabe & provide a pleasant stay for all our guests. We hope to see you again.
mckee,ky, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2014

We do volunteer work at Fla state parks and needed a overnight on the long trip. Staff was friendly and courteous and breakfast was good. Would recommend this motel to others. On manager advice bought peaches just down the road, they were hard and small, will let them know next time I stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Location
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Glad we were here for you & your stay was pleasant. Thank you for your nice compliments & we hope to see you again.
Milltown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

My cousins and I stayed in a suite and it was very nice....great beds. The pool and pool area was so clean! Overall, great place to stopover on the way to Florida! We were on the back side of motel and it was very quiet

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Maxine B
harry p, Manager at BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 26 July 2014
Thank you so much for your nice compliments about our hotel & we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again & thanks for choosing Best Western
Also consider these accommodations in or near Byron
Comfort Suites Byron
Days Inn Byron
Days Inn Byron
#5 of 10 in Byron
BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites of Macon

Been to BEST WESTERN Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!