“Surrounded by nice hotels”

Best Western Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Byron
Reviewed 28 February 2011

Exterior entry room doors and I believe it is a long term living option for many locals!! I recommend you stay at the Holiday Inn Express or Comfort Suites which are both in the same parking lot!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 3 November 2010

Pleasant area only a small population of 2000. The hotel was clean and comfotable for 1 night. We were a family of 4 with 2 Teens 19yrs and 13yrs. We shared a room for the durtion just to keep the cost down. There was a basic breakfast included.
This hotel is near a busy highway and some people may find this noisy.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2008

We stayed here one night on our way to Florida. It's right off the highway and they allow dogs in non-smoking rooms which is nice. The room was very dated but clean for the most part. The towels were quite worn and the bathtub was so stained that it looked dirty even when I tried to clean it myself. But other than those issues, it felt like a clean and safe place to stay for a night.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 26 January 2008

Good night sleep very nice room King size bed.
Good internet hook up even for no wireless laptops.
Had a plug in each room just put into laptop and off you go.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 17 December 2007

Once again, I gotta thank tripadvisor and the others who left reviews before me for convincing me to book this hotel. I needed an overnight stay on our way to Indiana from Florida for Thanksgiving. I booked this hotel thru Bestwestern.com after reading the reviews on tripadvisor.

I showed up really late (past 1am) and the front desk clerk was very pleasant and very awake :) I did have to speak to him through glass because of the late hour but I did not feel unsafe or anything like that.

The rooms are actually very spacious. They include a sitting area with sofa and coffee table. There was also a very large tv, a refridgerator and a microwave. The king bed was clean and the sheets were crisp. The refridgerator made a TON of noise during the night though.

The bathroom left something to be desired. The bathtub faucet leaked all night. We just shut the door and the noise went away. However, there were lots of tiny ants in the bath-tub in the morning. We were kinda weirded out by it and i notified the front desk when I checked out. The hotel manager sent me an email about a week later assuring me that my complaint was attended to and hopefully i'd come back again. I thought that was nice.

Check-out was quick and friendly. The continental breakfast is not very good though. I only saw donuts and cereal.

Yes I would stay there again, and yes i would recommend it to friends.

Stayed: November 2007
Reviewed 14 October 2007

We stayed here on the way back from Florida. The room was clean and spacious but smelled a little bit like cigarette smoke (even though it was a nonsmoking room). The beds were very comfortable. The hotel is located close to the interstate so traffic noise was a problem. Luckily, the fan in the room drowned out the noise so we could get a good night sleep. The room had a microwave and refrigerator in it. The refrigerator was very noisy so we unplugged it. Breakfast was included but it only consisted of cereal, tasteless donuts, tiny muffins, toast and waffles.

If you need a cheap place to stay in Byron and aren't sensitive to cigarette smoke, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
1  Thank lynnb4
Reviewed 27 August 2007

We spent the night here on our way back from a Florida vacation. We stayed in room #120 on the first floor. It was the jacuzzi suite. The room had a nice flat screen tv with a 2 person jacuzzi tub. It had a King size bed. The room was clean upon arrival. The check-in lady was exceptionally nice and friendly. The only problem we had was when we were leaving to go eat dinner the door would not lock. It would lock from the inside of the room but not from the outside. I told my husband I could stay in the room while he went to get some carry-out food for dinner. I informed the front desk and they said they would have the maintenance workers fix it.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
Also consider these accommodations in or near Byron
0 mi away
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#7 of 10 in Byron
La Quinta Inn & Suites Warner Robins - Robins AFB

Been to Best Western Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!