“Nice clean hotel”

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Byron
Pace, Florida
“Nice clean hotel”
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Only stayed one night but was very happy with the large room & flat screen TV. Bed was very comfortable. Laughed when I saw the microwave and fridge, I think they were from he 70's but they worked and that is all we expect. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front are close to the interstate, ask for a room in the back if you are a light sleepe...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel on February 17, 2014 for one night. The check in was quick, our room was attractive and very comfortable, and service was excellent. We all slept well and enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. We will definitely stay again!

Stayed February 2014
Edison, New Jersey
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Excellent place to stay. Extremely helpful and courteous staff. Nice restaurants nearby. Rooms are very clean, comfortable, and quite. We stay approx 2-3 times per year since 2008. High speed internet is quick and easy to get on. Will continue to stay here in the future.

Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I am a construction worker who travels quite frequently to different job sites and I have stayed in so many hotels that it is rare that I remember the name of the town much less anything
about the hotel but this place made a great impression.
The hotel itself isn't fancy just a nice, clean, reasonably priced place to lay your head. However the people that work there are very memorable.The Owner Manny is very accommodating and goes above and beyond to make sure that his guests are satisfied. The girl Candie that works breakfast is always cheerful and keeps the breakfast bar fully stocked as well as keeping the area cleaned. All while checking guests in answering phones and doing whatever else needs to be done. This is one of the best places I have stayed in quite a while.

• Stayed January 2014
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Room was clean but there was no water pressure, beds were horrible and tub leaked. Pool water was hot and nasty. Breakfast was horrible, coffee tasted like luke warm water, orange juice was room temperature and very little selection of food. Travel this area often but will NEVER stay here again

• Stayed October 2013
manny v, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
We are appreciative you took the time to comment on our hotel. We value your opinion and will strive to improve. We have an upgraded internet access and have a large selection of breakfast items. We are disappointed that you found your stay less than desirable. Please feel free to contact the hotel about any issues.
Apopka, Florida
Reviewed 10 September 2013 via mobile

Traveled solo on this trip so I had to stop more frequently than when I traveled with my partner. I already knew I was not going to make it to Florida so I had to stop somewhere for the night. Didn't want to stay in Macon so I stopped on this next town over. Surprisingly it is a very cozy little place. The service was quick and very friendly and the rooms were very nice. Recently rennovated I was told... and the flat screen TV is pretty nice too. I didn't expect that. They also have a cute little detached outdoor pool area that looks intimidating until you step inside it is actually quite nice ^_^ the pillows were super comfy and the room had plenty of space. They also have free wifi which I enjoyed obviously and a free breakfast in the morning. Not bad. Not bad at all. Will keep this.location.on.my list ^_^

• Stayed September 2013
Antioch, Illinois
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We wanted to get past Atlanta on our drive south and this turned out to be a very good choice.
Because of road construction and several terrible accidents in our path we didn't arrive until 1am.
No worries...our room was clean, comfortable and just as important to us after 17 hours on the road, QUIET.
Because we arrived so late we slept in too late to check out thier breakfast, but the staff in the morning was just as friendly and polite as the people were at 1am.
Nothing spectacular...just a safe clean, quiet friendly place for 4 very weary travelers to get some sleep.

As an extra little bonus as we were leaving we came across a farm stand that had some of the sweetest freshly picked peaches I have ever had!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family