“Wonderful”

Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Byron
Washington, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed here for night and everything was great. The staff was so friendly upon check in. As soon as we got to our room we were very tired and the beds were really comfortable. Everything was so spotless. In the morning the breakfast was great, there was a nice variety. What more could you ask for? We will be back.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Roanoke Virgina
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I based my hotel choice on the reviews and location. I was very please with my choice. The desk staff greeted me warmly and the room was sparkling clean. I love having the microwave and fridge. The nearby restaurant was a big bonus for me. The crab shack. This hotel is located in a wonderful, safe area, which is important to me as I was traveling alone. The bed was quite comfortable. The biggest bonus for me: a bedside lamp with an electrical outlet. I tend to bring my laptop with me and absolutely hate when there's no socket close to bed. Thanks for thinking of us "techies". The only negative: I love a dark room to sleep in and there was a little light coming from under the door. I would return here if given the opportunity to do so.

• Stayed August 2014
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We needed a quick stop before getting home. Very nice hotel, great staff, comfy bed. I little bit out dated, a new bathroom would be great. However, it was clean as a old bathroom allows to be. I looks like they really try to get it in shape. There was a leaking on the toilet, and the floor was wet, we complained and they told us they would have it fixed. Other then that, I will for sure keep them in my list for quick stop when I need it. I would recommend.

Room Tip: The highway opposite side.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Homosassa, Florida
Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed here one night and found our room clean, recently renovated and well maintained. We had lots of room with a king bed. Our room was quite with no road noise to speak of. I especially liked the quite AC unit. I would stay here agin.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay at your establishment. The staff were helpful and very polite. Loved the pool set up the way it has all the windows. My room was very clean and stocked well. The WiFi worked great! Breakfast was also a delight.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Valdosta, Georgia
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed one night and there was a lot of road noise from the interstate which is really close. Location is not very good and hard to get to. I have stayed at many hotels in Macon and Warner Robins and there are many better choices

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
manny v, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thanks for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and make an effort to satisfy every customer. If their was a problem with the road noise, we could of moved you down further away from the highway. We hope you stay with us again. Thanks.
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Indoor pool in detached building. Beds are okay. Really old bathrooms. tiles are partially broken but clean. Rooms are old and need new paint. $65-$70/night for room with 2 beds. Lobby bathroom dirty. Service from Mary was great. Mary was very friendly and helpful. Would give it a poor but Mary's good service convinced me to give it average rating.

Stayed June 2014
manny v, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thanks for staying with us, we really appreciate your business. We will address the issues that you have brought up, and are delighted that you enjoyed the great service at our hotel. We have recently increased our breakfast menu and have also increased the available seating.