“Luv those wings!!!”

Description: Corner lot Across from calhoun, ga Post Office
Georgia, USA
“Luv those wings!!!”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I have travelled near and afar. I love wings!!! And this place has the very best I have ever ate ! I would put this small family restaurant up against any huge franchise ! And their catfish!!!! Oh boy!!!! You better be ready! It will slap you silly. Well worth the drive. And the owners are so personable and are always on site to please their customers!!!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank gapeach66

North Georgia
“Great fried fish, shrimp, and chicken”
Reviewed 10 May 2014 via mobile

Nice little seafood place near Calhoun High School. Hush puppies and fries were great, along with the fried catfish, chicken fingers, and shrimp.

3 Thank Stephanie B
Calhoun, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food, and great staff”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

We love to eat here anytime. Breakfast, my favorite is the bacon, egg and cheese biscuits. And for Lunch or Dinner, my favorite appetizer is the fried pickles and I love to get the buffet or buffalo chicken pizza for lunch. Also, you should try their Shrimp Po' Boy sandwich. Huge shrimp that is so delicious. Never overlooked OR undercooked.
They may not be awesome compared to big city standards, but if you are looking for good food with good prices from sweet owners and great staff, then this is your place. There is a reason you have to wait to be seated. It's a great place.

1 Thank GTechmom3
North Georgia
“nice enough - I guess”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

First - this place is difficult to find if you don't know exactly where it is. Online addresses are effed - one set of directions put me in the middle of a housing project! When I finally found it, I wasn't too impressed.

This is a standard chicken wings/burger joint. Nothing to write home about, and certainly nothing to go out of the way for. My wings were satisfactory, but it was obvious they use generic wing sauce available in any supermarket.

The decor is bland. The space is large. If I'm in the area I might try it again, but I wouldn't recommend searching it out if you've never been there before.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank ed_selby
Calhoun, Georgia
“We eat there once/twice a week!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

They have the best fried oysters, chicken, and Philly steak sandwich we have ever had! Everything else we've had is great also. We are extremely pleased at the quality, taste, and portions of their food.

• Visited July 2013