“Great little salad and sandwich shop!”

Christian and Jake's Bistro
Ranked #3 of 89 Restaurants in Calhoun
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Nowadays, it's hard to find a salad or sandwich that's unique, inexpensive, but that also tastes great! But not at Christian and Jake's. There is a large variety of options to choose from for both salads and sandwiches (and soups!) that you can't go wrong. The only problem they have is that the place is rather small and crowded. But the latter part is simply a testament to their outstanding food and service.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

We pulled off the interstate looking for gas and a quick sandwich for lunch. Fortunately for us we stopped for gas right next to Christian and Jake's Bistro. The outside of the place has the look of a place that must be tried. The inside confirms the call of the outside! I am not personally much on Reubens but one in out party said his was the best he had ever had. I had the Cajun turkey special. My sandwich was huge and delicious as the other reviews indicate. The only complaint I have (if it can even be called such) is there was too much sauce on the sandwich. If I had it to do over again, I would get the same sandwich but with the sauce on the side.

1  Thank bits_johnwood
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The chicken salad sandwich was delicious. All the soups, sandwiches and salads looked fresh and delicious.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

Don't let this small Bristo fool ya! They are small, but the dining experience is huge and delicious! They have several signature sandwiches and salads. Their front desert case has several huge deserts to choose from daily. Trust me... You will leave here with a full and happy tummy. $$

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Seriously AMAZING food!

I had the best pimento cheese sandwhich I have EVER eaten, and believe me, I am a pimento cheese connoisseur! My husband had the Roma, which was similar to an Italian sub. His eyes almost popped out of his head it was so large!

I really liked that they had a ton of variety, and I really wish we lived closer because I would go back to try the Peanut Butter and Marshmellow sandwhich.

We topped our lunch off with a Smores cheesecake, which (gasp) was better than the Cheesecake Factory!

Meal was only 20.00 for both of us and the waitstaff was prompt and friendly.

You MUST try this gem!