“Excellent southern resturaunt”
Review of Mama's Home Cooking - CLOSED

Mama's Home Cooking
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I ate here with my family for a birthday, there were six of us and we all loved it. The food is some kinda good southern cooking and the dessert was great. Its an all you can eat place.

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

We were surprised by this restaurant. The food is served buffet-style. Everything is made homemade. The fried chicken and banana pudding were especially good. You can't beat the value.

1  Thank amy_nacnud
Reviewed 26 May 2013

I ate here recently when my husband and I were in town to visit family. We all went out to eat here. They have a large, buffet styled place with many varieties of foods you would expect in the south. I was a little concerned when my husband told me this is where we were going since I like to eat healthy and I love salads. I must admit though, that being married to a Southern Gentleman has really open my eyes and taste buds to things I have never had before. I really liked the fried chicken and my husband did not leave hungry which is a huge plus.
I am not sure how long this place has been here, but I get the feeling it is known to the locals. It is set back in a strip center with a not so big sign out at the edge of the parking lot.
Be warned though, if you order the sweet tea....it is SWEET. I had to get the waitress to mix mine with non sweet tea. LOL, I am not from the south.

1  Thank nomadladymedic