La Quinta Inn Calhoun
Travelocity
Duffys Motel(Calhoun)
US$59
US$54
All reviewscracker barrelfirst floorroom was cleanking suitetraveling with petsparking lotyogurtstaff was very friendlybreakfast areastay there againbreakfast itemsnext morningfront desk staffup to datelonghorn steakhousescrambled eggsbiscuits
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 December 2009

We were on our way back to Indiana from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl and did not want to drive all night so we stopped here. We found it in a coupon book that had hotels all over Georgia. It only cost us around $64.00 plus tax for two queen beds. We used the coupon of course. I would definetly stay there again if I am ever down that way. It was very clean and the staff extremely friendly. We walked over to the Cracker Barrel for dinner and that was nice to not have to get back into the car after a 11 hour car ride. The beds were slightly hard but still slept good and did not seem hard to me till I woke up next morning. We were up on the second floor and it was very quiet. But be prepared, no elevator. Not really a big deal.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Realestategirl61
Reviewed 2 December 2009

This is my first stay here and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel is just off I-75 right behind Cracker Barrel and within throwing distance to a Longhorn Steakhouse. It is a new hotel also. The rooms are clean and have everything you need. Fridge, Microwave, Desk, Flat Screen LCD TV, Coffee Maker, Wireless and wired highspeed DSL, nice bathrooms, nice fixtures, and spacious room. The only negatives to me are the bed is a bit on the firm side and pillows could be softer. The Heater in the room is also super hot and I had to be careful not to turn the room into a sauna. Breakfast is simple yet sufficient with cereal, waffle maker, yogurt, muffins, breads, fruit, and instant grits or oatmeal. This hotel does not have a elevator so if you don't like stairs you better request a room on the bottom floor. I will stay here again, because for the price and the newness it was a good deal, just next time I'll bring a pillow.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 March 2009

We always stay at this hotel when we travel to my parents in Florida. The hotel is not much more than a year old and it shows. Everything is new and very clean. The hotel is basic and very affordable -- about $80 at spring break time, before tax. We get in late and want a clean, quiet place to sleep and this fits the bill. They offer a free breakfast. Everyone on staff is polite... An added bonus for us is that this hotel is completely non-smoking. The hotel is right off the highway.

There are two stories but no elevator. Request downstairs if necessary.

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family