“such a great place”

Homestead Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Canton
“such a great place”
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I have noticed giving this place bad reviews, but the only reason is cause they were kicked out for something they did. The hotel is such a great place for 1 night, short term or long term stays. I have been here for almost a year and I have never had a problem. They keep the place up and maintained. Definitely the place to stay if you are around Canton, Ga.

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
4 Thank Jaholt1973

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Canton GA
Reviewed 4 July 2014

This an okay property... they dont have daily or even weekly housekeeping... As a housekeeper my self, i make it what i want it... Its a place to call home for the moment.... we have added our own things and make it comfortable.... It is what it is... but not a place for people expecting the hilton... Not bad for the money though

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I was caught in the snow and couldn't get home, they had the last few rooms. All I needed was a bed & bath. My car would have been better. They have a sign NO REFUNDS. Pictures speak louder than words

Room Tip: See if they will let you view the room before you rent, Remeber NO REFUNDS
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
8 Thank JCrockDJ

Travellers are raving about these Canton hotels

Canton, Georgia
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Due to unfortunate circumstances that happend in my life, my daughter and I needed a place to live....and fast. At that time we had nothing but the clothes on our backs. The Homestead Inn offered us a decent and clean place for us to call home for the next 5 months! We had a kitchen, t.v., hot shower, and a dry bed to sleep in. The staff was friendly, prompt to fix problems, and they checked on us frequently. I kept our room clean with the exception of the staff vaccuming the room when I asked. The Homestead Inn was just fine for the budget that I was working with. I would recommend this establishment to anyone who is in need of room and board or if you are just quietly passing thru. Remember we need to be careful nowadays no matter where we stay...secure your area, think about the belongings you leave behind in the room, its just common sense really...Be Smart With Your Stuff!!!
Rm #215

Room Tip: Rooms in the front are non smoking.... there seems to be more business travelers staying in the fron...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank jennifer m
Ellijay, Georgia
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Ya'll have musta never stayed in a transition hotel before. My room is what it is, a shower, a bed and a kitchenette, with a refrigerator! If you want the Hyatt, pay $100 a nite, otherwise quit talkin. Meanwhile, I'll be cooking and getting cold beer out the refrigerator while you are hassilin with parking. Get grateful and save your money.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank EllijayBlueJay
Conyers, GA
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I stayed last night at this hotel, primarily because it was one of the least expensive. Now I admit, when you visit hotels that are cheap, you are prepared to find that it is not exactly the best. Sometimes it is run down, sometimes it is in a bad area. In this case, the bed was had and sunken (the edges of the bed were higher than the inside) to the point where you could feel the springs, the refrigerator made so much noise we had to unplug it to go to sleep and the heater seemed to not work properly, it was either high or none. The area was not bad, there were a number of restaurants to choose from, but there are other hotels that are only about 5.00 more that are not too far. Stay away from this one.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed 19 November 2012

We got a room for one week. Our room was infested with roaches and when we tried to get our money back we were told no refunds and that they would look into our roach problem. The lady at the desk didnt even offer to switch our room..disgusting.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends