“Comfort with value”

Hampton Inn Atlanta Canton
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Canton
Reviewed 9 June 2014

I believe this was the best stay for the value of price. The bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast was hot, good and varied per day which in my mind was bonus. The guest services was very attentive and remembered us each day.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sandra P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. We very much appreciate your feedback. The staff have worked hard to make sure that our guests are well taken care of. We look forward to your next stay with us, and want you to know that we value your business

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I had blocked off a decent amount of rooms and the service at this hotel was very accommodating. They were very courteous and even let me us one of the conference rooms for me and my groomsmen to get ready for my wedding. Rooms are very nice, (nothing special but a clean, well kept hotel room) and is in a good location for plenty of dining options.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Sandra P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review about your stay with us, we are happy to hear that everything was of your liking and entire satisfaction, above all on such special day! We hope that all your time in our beautiful hotel remains as a wonderful memory, and to have the honor of welcoming you back to keep providing you unforgettable experiences.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Nice Hotel, convenient to shopping, dining and where we were visiting. Have stayed there before and no doubt will stay there again. Enjoyed the room and was quiet. Hampton also provides a nice complimentary breakfast. And the cookies are great too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sandra P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I want to thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. I agree with you that the hotel is close to all dining and shopping options.

Our breakfast is complimentary and we try to have various selections for our guests so that we are able to satisfy each and every one of our guests.

I am glad that you had a wonderful experience and I look forward to seeing you again in the future. (And the cookies are my favorite too)

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the Hampton as recommended by other colleagues who visit the neighboring town of Ball Ground. I was greeted as soon as I walked in by the very friendly staff. They were very informative about the hotel and surrounding area. Clean and comfortable! I will stay here again on my next visit.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and ongoing upgrades to the property. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service, that our guests expect.

Our committment to investing in our property will continue this winter with renovations to our banquet and convention areas. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Canton.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Friendly staff, great breakfast, great location. I'll stay here again if needed. They need to have a few more luggage carts available, but other than that, we had a great stay. We were part of a wedding group block. Would definitely do it again.

Dear Guest,

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for the feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued repeat customers and appreciate your continued patronage. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I stayed here for the weekend of a cousins wedding. Staff was VERY helpful. Lobby was very clean and well decorated. Room was comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was great! Waffle maker, biscuits and gravy, eggs and sausage. I would certainly go back here again!

Dear Guest,

I thank you so much for your great review of the Hampton Inn Atlanta-Canton and your recent stay. I am happy you and everyone had a great time and what a wonderful time of year for a wedding. Our breakfast is designed to have something for everyone and I agree with you it is very good.

I look forward to you returning in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Entrance walls to the room were marred where carts had hit them. Toilet paper roll holder kept falling off. Spreads on bed were lumpy where the stuffing had clumped together. That made for a not-so-attractive looking bed. front desk was VERY friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Sandra P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Atlanta Canton, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest,

I’m happy to hear that the employees were friendly and very helpful to you. We pride ourselves on our cleanliness, as I suspect you saw through out the rest of the property. Your experience in the guest rooms with the scared walls falls way below our standards. Upon your next visit please reach out to me personally at sandra.prather2@hilton.com so that I can make sure your next stay is beyond anything that you could have hoped for.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Canton
Holiday Inn Express Canton
#3 of 8 in Canton
16 mi away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Kennesaw Town Center
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Jasper

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta Canton? Share your experiences!