“A Real Gem”

Ranked #90 of 172 Restaurants in Canton
Price range: US$0 - US$19
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta, Georgia
“A Real Gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

My wife and I are moving into the community nearby and frequently stop in for dinner. The food is outstanding. Shrimp and grits, Chilean Sea Bass and the Vidalia Onion Salad are just some of the creative dishes. Try the place with a great view, you will really be surprised.

Canton, Georgia
“Golf Club Bar and Restaurant in Canton, GA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

On a recent trip to Canton my wife and I played golf at the "Fairways of Canton" a tough, but scenic gold course. After our round we stopped and had lunch in their restaurant "Stratus Kitchen & Bar". I was totally surprised at how good the food was. This is a municipal golf club with a really great kitchen and wait staff. I am definitely going back again. They are able to do lunches, dinners, special events, etc. You have to try this place if your in Canton.

• Visited November 2013