“Really nice Irish Pub”

The Irish Bred Pub
Ranked #8 of 148 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, Canada
“Really nice Irish Pub”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My father in law is a regular here and he took us for lunch while we were down visiting from London Ontario. It is in a beautiful location on the square in Carrollton. The interior was very nicely done. The staff were super friendly and helpful and the food was amazing. If you are in Carrollton and like a pub atmosphere you need to go here.

• Visited March 2014

“Fun experience”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Great burgers, terrible bartenders, fun waitress. Do NOT order a dry martini straight up, or a rum runner, or a black and tan and expect to get your drink correctly! The waitress was entertaining, so it almost made up for the terrible drinks. Fun atmosphere.

Visited March 2014
Carrollton, Georgia
“Happy Place”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

We often go there for Sunday lunch, never been disappointed. The food is good, the service is good, folks are friendly.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, fun atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The setting is so cool on the Carrollton Square. Never had a bad meal whether it be take out or dine in. Lucky to have this restaurant in our small college town.

Visited December 2013
Niantic,Illinois
“Exactly what I wanted!!”
Reviewed 10 February 2014

My husband & I stopped in The Irish Bred Pub in Carrollton, Ga, for lunch, while on vacation from IL, 2/9/14. We walked in to the restaurant and were not greeted by a hostess, even though there was a sign that read, "Please wait to be seated". We stood patiently for a few minutes, waiting, as the sign directed us to do, and finally a waitress(?) from near the bar took notice and came to seat us. We were not bothered by the wait, as we were on vacation and were in absolutely no hurry at all! ( I only mention it, because there are those who would be bothered by this). We were led to a large wooden booth, with the widest table top either of us have ever seen. We were very far apart! :) Our waitress, Savannah (very good waitress and very accommodating) came to take our order, and we started with the Maytag chips. Oh my word! Like kettle chips? Like blue cheese? These are a must try! I could have just eaten a plate of the chips by myself and been completely satisfied. However, I did not stop there!! I ordered the Tipperary Burger..a large beef burger topped with mushrooms, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion (opt). I had seen a chicken sandwich on the menu that had avocado ranch dressing, so I asked if I could have the dressing put on my burger, and they were more than happy to do so. And, I asked for my burger to be cooked to medium rare..Now I have to say, that I very rarely get what I order, it is usually medium at best, but I was pleasantly surprised to cut into my burger and find a perfectly medium rare burger, laden with ooey gooey swiss cheese and mushrooms!!! Now for the taste...looks great. How does it taste? PHENOMENAL!!! Not over or under seasoned..JUST PERFECT!!! I do not eat a lot of food normally, but I ate half of that burger in one sitting. I also had it the next day for lunch, & it was still amazing! My husband also enjoyed his food, but he can write his own review, because I was too busy enjoying my perfectly cooked burger to even ask him how his tasted, nor did I, as I usually do, even attempt to taste his food!! :) If you are in the area and looking for some good food, made the way you want and won't break the bank, you really should give The Irish Bred Pub a try!! Well done Chad Houck!!

• Visited February 2014