“Excellent, fun pub with activities.” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Irish Bred Pub
Ranked #8 of 148 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: American, Irish, Bar, Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Carrollton, Georgia
“Excellent, fun pub with activities.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Definitely geared towards the younger crowd, but fun every time I have gone. I like their reuben, and their sweetpotato fries are always good. Beer is good, cold. Patio and balcony dining, drinking, over-looking the square. Service is spotty but usually pretty good. Poker nights, trivia, and holiday events are never missed here.

Visited March 2014

Buchanan, Georgia
“Awesome Atmosphere, Food, and WaitStaff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I just celebrated my 41st birthday at this Pub with some family and friends. We were upstairs and loved it. Our Waitress Abbey was so awesome. She had my whole family laughing especially my grandparents. Food was so great! We all had something different and everything was cooked perfectly. The manager Robert is awesome too. Thanks again for a great birthday! I work at a hotel in the next town and always send our guests to the Irish Bred Pub in Carrollton and will always continue to do so.

• Visited March 2014
Carrollton, Georgia
“Lunchtime at the Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Living here in Carrollton does have it's advantages. We have some awesome restaurants.The Irish Bred Pub is great, located on the historical square. The food is so good. Atmosphere, what can I say? It's an Irish Pub. It's great, the people are great. It has a balcony upstairs if you'd like to go up and sit outside to enjoy a bit of lunch and a beer.

• Visited August 2013
Peachtree City, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent bar food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I came in for a quick lunch with my 2 boys. We had wings, onion rings, and fish and chips. It was decent bar food with one exception...the fish and chips were VERY good. That was surprising. Otherwise, great place for lunch, a pint of Guinness, and some artery-clogging greasy food

Visited April 2014
London, Canada
“Really nice Irish Pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

My father in law is a regular here and he took us for lunch while we were down visiting from London Ontario. It is in a beautiful location on the square in Carrollton. The interior was very nicely done. The staff were super friendly and helpful and the food was amazing. If you are in Carrollton and like a pub atmosphere you need to go here.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to The Irish Bred Pub? Share your experiences!