“ThE BeSt PizzA EvA”

Ranked #28 of 150 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Pizza
“ThE BeSt PizzA EvA”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I rolled up into the american pie and wuz real happy when I saw they had Pepsi product. I love orange soda an Hawaiian punch. They pizza be good too. I like dat chicken bacon ranch. That buff'lo chicken. Them chicken wangs. I love they don't have janky options. They also be giving me like 100 dipping sauces. I luv dis place.

Edisto Island, South Carolina
“College Town Pizza at it's best”
Reviewed 24 June 2011

As the title states this IS a college town pizzeria and its menu states it is only 4 miles from the University of West Georgia. My son and I visited it one day for lunch. The inside is decorated with what my son calls "Industrial Eclectic". There is a buffet or you can order from the menu and either create your own pie or order a pie from the extensive list of toppings. The menu also has specialty pies i.e American Pie, BBQ Bacon Double Cheeseburger Pie which is just as the name implies - a sweet bbq sauce covered with mozzarella, beef, cheddar and bacon, The Five Meat Pie ( i ordered this pie in the 7" size and when i ordered I didn't think it would be enough for lunch - I was wrong!), and several others in sizes ranging from 7" to a gargantuan 24" pie (like I said this is a college town pizzeria).The crust is neither thin or thick but it is good and chewy and complements the pie. The menu also has appetizers from breadstix to butterballs. Let me explain about the butterballs. These little balls of goodness come either regular (covered in a butter sauce) or in the buffalo flavor. The buffalo butter balls are slathered in buffalo sauce then to add even more of a heart attack chance covered in ranch dressing. The way these things were flying off the buffet by the handfuls they must be incredibly delicious! The menu also has hot subs from ham and cheese to a pizza sub, pasta, and wings ( mild or hot). Prices range from cheap to moderate. Hours are Monday through Thursday 11-9, Friday and Saturday 11-10 closed on Sunday. If you're craving a pizza this is the place to go in Carrollton,Ga.

• Visited June 2011