“Very Comfortable”

America Pie Pizzeria
Ranked #23 of 153 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We come here at least 2-4 times a month. We always get our black olive pizza. Love their cinnamon butterballs!!! Also.....their cheesesticks. Very good Tea too.

1  Thank jekyllislandlady

Reviewed 23 April 2014

When I am working out of town I always check to see who has the best pizza and if this is the best Carrollton has to offer I would suggest someone get in the pizza business.Average at best,and it is made more for the pre teen age kid.

2  Thank CLIF S
Reviewed 5 February 2014 via mobile

This is the best place to get pizza in Carrollton. My wife and I eat here at least twice a month. We've never had a bad experience. Great pizza!!!

3  Thank Cody S
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Anytime I want pizza and want something a little different, and by a little different I mean better than the other pizza places, I go to American Pie. To me, this is the best pizzeria in town and has very good servers. The food is fresh and the choices are plentiful. If you think pizza is halfway decent you should go try American Pie, its great all around and the prices is not that steep.

1  Thank Chaseer1
Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

The best pizza around. My only problem is I wish it was in d'ville so I could have it more. Great atmosphere as well. Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Cwoods81