“Best Chinese Food in Georgia or the US”
Review of New China

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New China
Ranked #36 of 156 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 June 2013

New China is simply the most scrumptious Chinese food around. Chicken Garlic Sauce would be my last meal request. I could eat it everyday and never tire of it. It's that good. The owner remembers her customers and what they order. They are a sweet family and I highly recommend this for Chinese in Carrollton.

Reviewed 4 May 2013

We order here at least once a month. The Sesame Chicken is the best I've ever had and the portions are huge. It's a small place but we always order take out anyhow. The lady who takes the order is always nice and even puts free wontons in our bag from time to time. We don't bother going anywhere else.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

You can't beat it. No MSG. Great food. Great service.

Reviewed 3 August 2011

I've been eating here since I was a little girl. My family loves this restaurant. I don't think that I've eaten anything that tastes bad here. The restaurant doesn't look like much from the outside. The shopping center it is in is basically empty so don't let that turn you away! You can eat inside, they also have a lunch buffett, or get take-out. If you get take-out the portions are a lot bigger! The staff is very friendly! I believe it's a family fun business but I'm not positive. I've lived in AL for six years and haven't been able to find a Chinese restaurant that compares.

1  Thank JBHatfield

Been to New China? Share your experiences!