Quality Inn - Carrollton
US$127
US$122
US$69
Motel 6
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I stayed here for the first time since the brand change this past week and can say it seems to have taken a step back. Not a lot, but the friendliness and cleanliness I was use to is not as good. I checked in late and had to check in through a window from the outside as the lobby was closed. I never had to check in from the outside when it was a Jameson Inn. Just gives you an eerie feeling like it isn't safe or something. My room was pretty good, the only thing was the bathroom wasn't as clean as it should have been. There were smudges where an older towel or dirty towel was used to wipe it down and I found a couple small bugs in the air conditioning unit when I went to turn it on. Looked like super small spiders, but that didn't bother me too much. TV was good Fridge was in the room and cold and the water is definitely hot so don't burn yourself. I didn't eat the complementary breakfast as I was craving IHOP and ate there instead. I will return, but wish they would do just a little extra to stay on top of the little things. I actually prefer it being a Quality Inn over a Jameson as now I can earn points whereas I couldn't with Jameson. Lastly the price has increased. When it was a Jameson I would pay on average $50 to $55 a night, but now it is about $15 to $20 more depending on options you have and rooms they have available. There is also no elevator at this hotel if that is important for you.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We have stayed here before when we had to be in this town. This time, the staff were as usual very accommodating and nice and the hotel was booked solid. The only problems are with the outdated rooms and bathrooms. They really need some updated bath tubs, without marks and scratches, and to hang their mirrors more securely. Other than that we enjoyed our stay and like being there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kimmieSC
Reviewed 19 April 2013

Found this place by accident. It was originally a B&B and has recently been converted to a small boutique style hotel. The rooms are clean and very quiet, lots of variety in the continetal breakfast, microwave and small refrigerator in the rooms. The hotel is nicely maintained and decorated and the staff is personable and helpful.
The room rates are especially reasonable.
The only negative is the beds are a little hard.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I recently visited Carrollton, GA for work and honestly picked this place because my usual chain hotel was booked up. If all Quality Inns were as warm and friendly as this place, I would be switching my loyalty. Also the room was very clean which is really what most people want anyway. The Breakfast in the morning was not expansive, but more than adequate. My only complaint would be both coffee pots were empty but I was down a little later than the many early risers. My room was also facing one of the main roads through Carrollton, which gives easy access to the hotel and to the town from the hotel, but was a bit on the noisy side. I think rooms facing the inner courtyard area would be much quieter. There is also a lovely walking path that runs behind the hotel and gives easy access to the neighboring Tanner hospital. Carrollton Holiday Inn, watch your back.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank finlanderfromfulton
Reviewed 28 January 2013

This hotel has just changed to the Quality Inn. The rooms are very nice and comfortable! The breakfast area and offerings are also very good. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful sharing information as needed. The location is near many restaurants and shopping as well as the historic old town area of Carrollton. I will gladly return to this hotel when visiting the area in the future!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple