Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
US$127
US$122
US$69
Motel 6
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Okay, so I knew going in to this visit that $50.00 a night was not going to get me the Ritz, BUT...I couldn't get past the smell of smoke in the room. Check in personnel was very nice and when I checked out at 1am and got a refund, they were again very cordial. It was West Georgia's homecoming and I knew they would be booked and it would be loud. That didn't bother me. The beds wobbling everytime you moved, that didn't bother me. The old timey tube tv, that didn't bother me. But the smell of smoke and "old" in the room, that is where I drew the line. I even went and got a portable air purifier to help out, but barely made a dent. The last straw was when the fire alarm went off right outside my door at 12:45 a.m. - again, I knew it was homecoming and kids would be kids, but it took them a while to find where the alarm was pulled. The staff was very apologetic, but it was time to go. If you need somewhere to stay on a budget and you don't mind smoke smell, then this is a place for you. It really isn't a bad spot and no problems with safety. It just wasn't for me.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
manager456, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2013

Hi, first I would like to apologize for the issues with the alarm and the smoke smell. I would like to thank you for bringing it to the attention to my staff so that we could correct it! I would also like to thank you for taking the time to allow us to correct it and for allowing us this information to use in the future in our trainingto be sure to help each guest have a wonderful stay! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area & hope you allow us the pleasure of having you stay at our hotel!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I have been staying with the Econo Lodge do to doing construction in the Carrollton Ga area. If my crew ever has to come back to the area we will be staying with Brencie an her great staff in the Office an her housekeeping. She has alot of improvements going on an it is looking great. Home from home. You guys will aways have my word of mouth.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
manager456, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how enjoyable your stay was! We strive for excellent service and want each one of our guest to have an exceptional stay!
We look forward to seeing you all in the future and would so enjoy having you stay with us!!!
Thanks again so much for your time and giving us feed back on our property!
Best Wishes,

Reviewed 12 August 2013

I have been staying here off and on the last two years but last three months straight. I travel weekly and stay in many hotels. I have to say the rooms are clean and comfy as your higher end hotels. The price is right and customer service is spot on. I have stayed at all the econo line hotels in Carrollton and this is the one we keep coming back to. Brencie is the hotel manager and she always goes the extra mile to make sure your stay is pleasant. Which means a lot when this hotel is your home away from home.

• Stayed: July 2013
manager456, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

I would like to thank you for your valued and greatly appreciated review! It is always a plus to hear how great a guests stay was while with us as well as how we could improve on any areas needed. I hope you are enjoying the improvements we are doing with the property. We look forward to having you stay with us on your next trip to Carrollton and please be sure to stop by and try our new breakfast!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I enjoyed my stay and will recommend this hotel to all my family and friends. The staff was great and we enjoyed our breakfast. My room was always cleaned. If I needed anything the staff did everything to get it for me. Excellent service all the time.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank sgrimes11
manager456, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

I would like to thank you for giving us feedback on our hotel!
It is always nice to know exactly how your stay with us was as well
as knowing how we can improve in any areas needed. I would also
like to offer you an upgrade on your next stay. When you return to our
location, please inform the staff upon arrival of your name & the upgrade.

We look forward to seeing you in the future,

Reviewed 23 March 2013

We stay here for Softball tournaments. We stay to save money and just have a room. Some rooms are good enough but some are not. Please check your room and if you got a bad one try to change rooms. The king suite seem to be better but you pay a little more. The King suites are two rooms with a sleeper couch in the other room w/ a T.V. so that works good for us with two kids. Pool and pool area is good for gatherings after game but closes early. A lot of construction workers stay here with different work schedules so if you have loud kids be ready for them to call front desk during the day.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank David T
manager456, Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

We want to thank you for taking time to give us feedback on our property! It really helps us see where we need to improve as well as letting us know the areas we need to keep soaring at. We want all of our guests to have an enjoyable stay and look forward to seeing you in the future. I would also like to offer you 15% off of the discounted rate you all recieve with being a ball team! Again thanks for giving us feedback and we apologize for any inconvenience you guys may have encountered while staying with us. Best regards, Brencie