“Nice Place!”

Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Carrollton
Perry Hall, Maryland
“Nice Place!”
Reviewed 22 April 2010

The staff were very friendly. The Continental Breakfast was satisfying. The Coffee was hot and good. The bed was as comfortable as you can get anywhere. I needed it because the night before I did not get any sleep at all because of the drive to Carrollton, Georgia.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank JACKandHELEN41312

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 July 2009

I stayed at the Quality Inn in Carrollton and although my visit was tolerable, I would recommend that you try to stay somewhere else if possible.

When I went to the hotel, I was not aware that there was a youth baseball tournament in town and that there was team in town staying at the hotel. The customer service was wonderful and helpful, the parking was great, and hotel was in a safe area with a wonderful swimming pool.

As for the room, the room I stayed at was okay. The remote control did not work and the bed was not too comfortable and the bathroom was just too small. If you are someone who needs a good night sleep, this hotel might not be the right fit since you can hear people talking outside your room and in other rooms.

The breakfast that the hotel offers is just basic with cereal, oatmeal, English muffins, muffins and juice. This is a good hotel to spend the night if you are traveling in a group or checking in at the last minute, but my advice to you is to try to check in the Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, the Jameson Inn or drive a half hour north to Bremen where you have a better selection of hotels. I would recommend this hotel to other guest; however, I suggest you find out if there are any major events happening in Carrollton before going. There was a youth baseball team at the hotel and had I knew that they were staying there, I would have spent the night in Bremen since the team was up very late at night and I did not sleep well because of the activities.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled solo
3 Thank SETraveler2012

Travellers are raving about these Carrollton hotels

Rockford, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 March 2009

On march 14, 2009, my family and I traveled to Franklin Georga to attend a church service. The closest place to get a hotel was Carrollton. We booked online. There was 10 in our party, and we all wanted our rooms together because we had several children. When we arrived all of our rooms were together, clean, quite, and affordable. It is very close to a shopping area and grocery store. That is very nice when you are out of town and dont know where you are going. Thanks Quality Inn and Suites. In the near future we plan to go back to that same church. We know where to stay

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank pawpaw60
Tennessee
Reviewed 18 March 2009

My family stayed at the Quality Inn on 03/14/09 and we were very pleased with the service and cleanliness of the rooms. At check-in the manager (I think her name was Brenn) was very helpful and made us feel comfortable. The rooms were in excellent condition, clean beds and bathrooms and the decor was nice. The hotel is also in a good location, next to stores and restaurants. There is a Brusters Ice Cream shop next door and the strawberry shortcake was delicious! We will definitely stay there the next time we are in Carrollton!

• Stayed March 2009, travelled with family
Flordia
Reviewed 4 February 2009

It is nice when you can take your small child and stay alone in an unfamiliar town while your husband is working and feel 100% safe! My Husband works for the power company and travels all over to work at power outages and the last time I had came over to visit I had stayed at another hotel and was so uncomfortable while he was away working during the day. The front desk manager went above and beyond to make sure everything was satisfactory! It real is a great feeling to know the Housekeeping was a plus, awesome customer service & convience of shopping and eating!

Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Leesburg
Reviewed 1 January 2009

The owner and whole staff went out the way to make our short stay with them very welcomed. My wife and I was attending family member funeral. From the time I made phone reservation to checking out, the attitude was "VERY GLAD TO HAVE YOUR BUSINESS"

• Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
SC
Reviewed 20 October 2008

I was very pleasantly surprised to find such a friendly, genuinely concerned staff. They went out of their way to provide extra service and information... from the front desk to the housekeeper.
My room was spotlessly clean with no odors, not even strong air fresheners that are used at the priciest hotels. There was an over abundance of clean, new fluffy towels. The bed linen was well fitted and clean. The temperature was such that there was no need for heat or a/c so I can't comment on that. The grounds were well maintained and exceptional for a pet friendly property.
I would definitely refer this property to anyone.

• Stayed October 2008, travelled on business