“Soggy Mess....”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #26 of 159 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I did not care for the taste of the meat on my sandwich....and my son's meatball sandwich had 2 meatballs split, and our 2 sandwiches were almost $20...Won't be back...

1  Thank Bill H

Reviewed 20 March 2012

What do they do with their subs that make them taste so great? Good choice of subs and they create to your request.

Reviewed 6 January 2012

We eat at Firehouse a few times a month. The food is always fresh and the employees are friendly. Large selection of hot sauces. They recently upgraded to the new Coke Freestyle fountain machine that gives you over 100 choices. I am a big fan of the Hook and Ladder sub. Great alternative to Subway and Quiznos.

Reviewed 25 December 2011

I'm originally from Philly, so great subs (hoagies as we called them up north) are a big deal. The Firehouse hits the spot every time. I love their 'Engineer' sub - and always add their special sorenson sauce (unique, sweet, small kick). The one in Carrollton is clean with really great staff. I much prefer picking up Firehouse over other fast food alternatives.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

My family & I usually sit on the patio when we visit. The food is wonderful, LOVE it, and we are actually full when we leave. Which is more than I can say for some of the surrounding restaurants.

1  Thank Nicoledenise44

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!