“Prices have went up significantly”
Review of Vogelsberg Bakery

Vogelsberg Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Carrollton
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Prices have went up significantly”
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I love their doughnuts but their prices have went up over 4 dollars thru this past year..They say to pay for their other location..I won't be back cuz dunkin doughnuts coming soon

2 Thank hickey1973

Homeplace, GA
“RUDE OWNERS”
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Used to be a regular stop for us - but didn't last long - no real menu - service is terrible and lady owner is SO SO RUDE!!!!! Donuts are good - but I can make maple glaze at home - NOT WORTH the TROUBLE!

• Visited July 2010
6 Thank MySouthernCharm
A TripAdvisor Member
“Look at that mans filthy hands!”
Reviewed 4 February 2011

Yes, the sweets are delicious but look at that mans filthy hands! The last time I went, I don't know why I noticed his hands as he was putting the sweets in the box, but I ended up throwing the whole order in the trash! And his attitude is not good either. He gives me the creeps!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Carrollton, Georgia
“NIce fresh donuts and danishes made daily”
Reviewed 24 July 2009

Better donuts then dunkin donuts and are fresh daily. Locally owned and operated which is a huge plus in today's times. I go there about once a week. They also have Blue bell ice cream.

1 Thank BrightonMan_8