“The catfish dinner”
Review of Big Chic

Big Chic
Ranked #33 of 158 Restaurants in Carrollton
Reviewed 18 April 2013

1st time eating here. Could not believe how good the fish was! The line and wait wasn't bad. Forget the roll tho, BIG CHIC 4Life

1  Thank Kingfish670

Reviewed 7 November 2012

Big Chic has the single best friend chicken on this planet. You will never go there and get chicken that isn't pipping hot and cooked to perfection. There is always a long line and people will even stand out when it's raining. The ladies who work the window are always nice and they have great prices. It's a little hole in the wall, so don't blink or you'll miss it.

3  Thank JulesinGa
Reviewed 13 September 2012

I have been referred to at the Chick King for my love of friend chicken and it was even noted in The Macon Telegraph a number of years ago, which I feel makes me an expert in fried chicken. Their fried chicken is the best!!! I hope to have some this weekend when I'm back in Carrollton

Reviewed 10 June 2012

If it is a take out, this is the place. Just the awesome aroma of their chicken cooking is irresistable! If you have to stand in line to wait for a fresh batch to cook (they can run out during the busiest times) it is definitely worth the wait. They use peanut oil. Prices are very reasonable. Call ahead for quick service. But get there by 7 pm. They rarely cook more chicken after that. They close when they run out.

2  Thank Kay34820
Reviewed 10 April 2012

We stopped by a gas station in Carrolton on our way home from the Banning Mills Zip Lines (awesome experience by the way) to grab a snack. When I got out of the car the smell of fried chicken was in the air, I tried to resist because we had diner plans for later that night, but after I smelled that smell I just could not find anything worth eating in that gas station. To make a long story short, I walked across the parking lot to a little hole in the wall restaurant called Big Chics (the source of the aroma) and was treated to some of the best fried chicken I have ever had. I do not live cloes by, but anytime I find myself driving along highway 20 west of Atlanta with some time on my hands I will make it a point to treat myself to Big Chics and you should too. Be careful if you are using google maps to get directions, they have the wrong location marked for Big Chics.

1  Thank UANeal

Been to Big Chic? Share your experiences!