“Spacious house in cartersville”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Upper Level Family Room
Master Bedroom.
Master bath.
Master Bath.
Front corner bedroom on upper floor.
Hall bath upper floor
Lower left back bedroom on lower floor.
Back right bedroom on lower level.
Front bedroom on lower level.
Fishing pond near subdivision entrance.
Subdivision Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

roberta_d...
Troutman, North Carolina
“Spacious house in cartersville”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in August 2016

I absolutely loved the layout of the house. It was perfect for bending families on vacation. I loved the pool it was big and beautiful .The thing I really love most about Atlanta is that it has big and beautiful houses.When I first got to the house I was surprised that you can see the stairs as soon as you walked in. It was so cool. We enjoy everything about the house, I would stay at this house again. Thank you for letting my family enjoy your home.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Jul 2017
Roberta,
Glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. Look forward to the opportunity to host your future stay and earn your future business.

Thanks
Brian Guy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing