“Clean, Quiet, and Comfortable and away from commercial congestion”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Cartersville
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Our room was very neat, clean, and quiet with a comfortable bed. However, I was surprised the room did not have a full length mirror.
The facility is somewhat isolated except for a BP gas station and McDonald's. There are several restaurants upon driving into Cartersville.
The breakfast area was very busy with limited selections and long lines. Consequently, we dined at McDonald's.
Our overall experience was very good and would recommend the facility to other travelers who appreciate a clean and quiet room at one of the less congested exits along Interstate 75 near the Atlanta area..

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rustco

Reviewed 24 July 2012

This hotel was very clean. Which is wonderful!!! This front desk staff needs training she was on a personally phone while I waited to check in.
She was talking about how sick she was and that she was going to the ER when she got off from work.It was 4 and she had to work until 11. She then was sleepy so she was checking me in with her mouth open and yawning. Then after we got checked in and went back down stairs we were told that the pool was closed (this was at 5:00pm) and it would not open until 11 the next day. I ask for a discount since I could not use the pool and that was what we had planned for the evening. I was told it does not work like that.
I think with training of the staff or a new front desk person this hotel is clean and I would stay again. Maybe she should have taking the day off and went to the doctor.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2012

We were in Cartersville for a family reunion and decided to stay in this Fairfield because of its location. This is one of the newer ones which we have found to be of consistent high quality. We were worried about the noise because the state little league tournament was in town but the quiet hours were strictly enforced. Two hours after leaving the hotel I realized I had left my camera in the room. We called the hotel and they immediately sent someone up to find it and held it for sister-in-law who was still staying there. Their quick response put my mind at ease and their help in getting it back to me saved the rest of my vacation.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank TxMelindaS
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Very nice hotel, seems to be new or recently updated! Beds are comfortable and rooms are clean! Bathroom was nice and very clean! Would definitely stay here again as a stopping point either to or from Florida!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank OSUBucksRN
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We found that Fairfield Inns are the Place to Stay! We were heading down to FL through GA on I-75 to Orlando in JUNE 2012 for my son who was seeing a specialist there. We stopped first at going down at Macon GA and stayed at one for our first time - then upon getting to the resort my wife booked - left there due to many issues - to the Fairfield Inn Sea World - which was a 5 star stay as well (I messed up on the dot thing when I reviewed it) so - from that point on we were hooked. I had Fairfield Inn on my Droid phone under Google maps - so when this one came up on a long road trip - we stopped - went over to the Red Lobster for dinner - came back to this huge VERY CLEAN and quiet king suite room for the night - ate a great breakfast the next morning - and left for home well rested. The staff were polite and security was great there.
I signed up for the rewards card - will be staying at Fairfield Inns from now on!!! They are the best value and very high end inside and out - Thanks Guys!!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank T W
Reviewed 9 July 2012

This is a clean and nice property. We stayed 1 night because our power had gone out and we thought we'd make a trip down to Atlanta. Breakfast was decent. Rooms are a bit smaller than what I'm used to. I wouldn't want to stay here for a long time with a family but it was a nice size fora night stay.

Great front desk team and housekeep service.

Located just under .3 miles from I75.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank TNLZ
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The rooms were very clean and quiet. The beds were very comfortable and clean. Nice pool area and has a 24 hour workout room. The only thing that made me not rate this excellent was for a new hotel every room didn't have a refrigerator and microwave. You can ask at front desk and they might be able to move one to your room and the breakfast hours are to short-but very good hotel and I was there 2 weeks.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cartersville
Hilton Garden Inn Cartersville
Home2 Suites by Hilton Cartersville
Hampton Inn Emerson LakePoint
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cartersville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Cartersville? Share your experiences!