“I was tired and so was hotel.”

Country Hearth Inn & Suites
and 1 more site!
Country Hearth Inn & Suites
Ranked #23 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Charlotte, North Carolina
“I was tired and so was hotel.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

After driving all day long and been through two family funerals in two weeks, I found myself at this hotel. I tried the Hampton but it was closed for repair. I got a room and went straight tot it. The decor was older and dark. The tv was updated but that was pretty much all. I left my room and grabbed some Wendy's very close by. When I returned I turned the air conditioner unit on. It was one of those older window/room ones. The carpet was older.
The bed was not too bad but the comforter was one of those that is heavy and you are either hot with it on or cold with it off.
Breakfast was fair. I got a bowl for oatmeal and found there was less than half a bowl left. It was only 8 am so surprised it was almost gone. as i was trying to get a spoon the lady working in the breakfast area was replenishing things and seemed to go to every section I went to and never offered to let me get what I needed and then finish her work. I got scrambled eggs to finish out and coffee. I passed n the fruit as it was the pre-frozen and appeared to be mushy.
I stayed because i was exhausted, Not again though/

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Cartersville hotels

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cartersville
Americas Best Value Inn - Rome
Americas Best Value Inn of Acworth/Kennesaw
America's Best Inn - Calhoun
Red Roof Inn Cartersville
Red Roof Inn Cartersville
#17 of 23 in Cartersville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville
Baymont Inn & Suites Cartersville

Been to Country Hearth Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Hearth Inn & Suites

Property: Country Hearth Inn & Suites
Address: 25 Carson Loop NW, Cartersville, GA 30121-4429
Region: United States > Georgia > Cartersville
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool
Ranked #23 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Country Hearth Inn & Suites 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Country Hearth Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.