Baymont Inn & Suites Cartersville
US$92
US$87
US$199
US$152
Econo Lodge Cartersville(Cartersville)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$68
US$62
US$130
US$123
All reviewssausage biscuitsin room coffeefront desk staff was very friendlyking size bedroom was cleanflat screen tva great staybusiness tripgas stationtruckmicrowaveexitcerealdanishpetsconvenienceflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2012

This is no longer a Sleep Inn, it's now a locally owned, American owned inn called Cartersville North Inn. Still very cozy and clean and beyond expectations! We will always stay here when we come to visit family.

Room Tip: Get a suite on the bottom floor for 10 dollars more. Large and comfy
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank DeeFromFlorida
Reviewed 13 January 2012

I stayed here for one night on my way home. I fill up my tractor trailer here often, so I knew a little about the area. The staff was excellent, very friendly and efficient. The room was large and clean. I was on the front side (room 315), and even though the two truck stops are there, the room was pretty quiet. Comfortable bed with new sheets. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank cah3295
Reviewed 17 December 2011

After booking a room in a different hotel in this area and being treated rudely by the staff, we left and tried the Sleep Inn. What a wonderful experience from the start. Fran and Georgiana were awesome and if I left anyone out, I apologize. The room was clean and quiet (we were on the back side of the hotel). We couldn't have asked for a better experience. Plan to stay again on my next trip to Cartersville.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel away from the street are very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Chris K
Reviewed 10 October 2011

We stopped in this hotel on our trip to Florida. We've met a very friendly and helpful staff! Hotel was very clean and comfortable. Our room was very nice and quiet. Very good location. We like this hotel so much,we will be back soon.We just want to thank you for the nice service. We recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a perfect place to stay. We've traveled with our small dog-is pet friendly hotel. Thank you.Ewa,Jan,Ed.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back of hotel.Perfect room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Jan S
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I had the opportunity to spend one night at this hotel last weekend. Fran was the guest service representative. I called the hotel before arrival, and we were able to check in early. She was very helpful in assisting us as we planned our itinerary for the area. Fran was also on the duty the next morning and told us of special events occurring in the area.. The room was clean and neat. I would not hesitate to reserve a room again and will recommend it to others.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends