“Great tomato basil soup”

Armando's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 168 Restaurants in Cartersville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Surprisingly good food served in a non-descript building. Fresh yeast garlic rolls came with our soup and salad. Tomato basil soup was delicious- creamy but not heavy, with fresh herbs. The lunch size lasagne was more than enough for me and my date enjoyed the chicken Parmesan. Would recommend this for good Italian food.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Stopped in here for dinner after seeing other TripAdvisor reviews. We were promptly greeted by Jasmine, who was a whirling dervish of activity. She was ringing up carry-out orders and waiting on several tables all at the same time. Super friendly and helpful about menus on the item. My lasagna was delicious and I also tried some of my fiancee's chicken alfredo... FANTASTIC. Huge portions. Nice small restaurant, family-friendly, very good selection at reasonable prices.

1  Thank nitroliz
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I live in Chattanooga and travel a lot! I found this restaurant a couple of years ago and had a great pizza here. I've eaten here about 4 times, including yesterday, and the pizza has always been great. Their pizzas have always been moist or even "juicy" and full of flavor but the pizza we had yesterday was dry not that great. I will go back one more time and I'm hoping that yesterday was just an off day for them. They do have an excellent selection of food on the menu but I've just always gotten the pizza.

1  Thank CRLoveToTravel
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We were greeted at the entrance by manager Rebecca. She was nice, courteous, and very helpful. There was only one other couple eating, so we were treated like kings and queens. Rebecca was also our server, her husband was the cook. Everything we ordered was excellent. (Chicken ricotta, baked ziti with spinach and chicken added, soup of the day-had beans and bacon in it, Greek salad, cannoli) absolutely everything was tasty, fresh, and authentic. The only turn off that some might have would be the dish ware. It could have been a little fancier, but who cares about that if the food is good..and it was!! Garlic rolls to die for!

1  Thank mom2myrugrats
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Very good Italian food selection and quality. Has the small family feel about it. Good selection and reasonable price.