“MMMmmmm!”

Armando's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 168 Restaurants in Cartersville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Just reading the menu had my juices flowing. I really wanted to order some of everything but settled on the eggplant parmignon and feta/spinach stuffed mushrooms. The food is delicious, the staff super polite and friendly, and I especially liked the quietness that made conversation easy for my g/f and I. We will be back.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

My husband and I can't get enough of all the delicious food at this restaurant. Everything we get has been fantastic! Everything is homemade, and fresh. The servers are polite and eager to please. There is a smoking room, but it is closed door smoking. Meaning that it is a totally separate room. We have NEVER, EVER, smelled smoke. Master of fact, we told friends of ours to actually go there so that they could enjoy authentic Italian food, and a smoke at the same time! We love this place, and will continue to be patrons of this establishment. Go to Armandos, you will not be disappointed. The only thing that could be updated, (hence the low mark we gave for atmosphere), is because the dinnerware could use a definite overhaul. But, it'll do because the food is just so good.

1  Thank mom2myrugrats
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This unassuming little building might throw you off, but this place has the best pizza in town. The owner was born in Italy and lived in New York. That results in the best New York style pizza in the area. Order any pizza on the menu at this friendly little family restaurant and you won't lose (if you prefer Chicago style keep looking). We've also had the chicken rollatini which is amazing! The garlic bread is house made and fresh and delicious. Great friendly service. You can't miss. Avoid the chain pizza places and check out Armando's if you are in or passing through Cartersville.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

I had chicken Primavera there last night, whith garlic rolls, soup and fried jalapenos. Food was excellant, one of the best Italian meals I've ever had. Service was top flight...

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Surprisingly good food served in a non-descript building. Fresh yeast garlic rolls came with our soup and salad. Tomato basil soup was delicious- creamy but not heavy, with fresh herbs. The lunch size lasagne was more than enough for me and my date enjoyed the chicken Parmesan. Would recommend this for good Italian food.