“Great value for the price”

Red Roof Inn Cartersville
Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Reviewed 27 January 2013

I was travelling on business and stayed at the Red Roof Inn, and it was well worth it. I checked into the Red Roof Inn, and the hotel was well priced and clean. The rooms were clean, bed was comfortable, the motel was renovated. The hotel was a great value for the price, and the hotel staff was very kind and helpful. To make things even better, they serve free hot breakfast as well. Thank you for making my trip very enjoyable, and I will definetly be staying at Red Roof Inn, in Cartersville when I return back to this town.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
abvicartersville, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We just finished installing new flat screen TV’s, renovating the lobby and now are working on the beds. I know you will enjoy your next stay even more. See you soon!

Kenny

Reviewed 10 January 2013

As a stopping place it was exceptional. The desk attendant had my reservation ready and check in only took a matter of seconds. The room was clean and well equipped. Checkout was in a flash. For the price it was more than expected

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2012

First, the owner tried to extort me when I checked in, and when that didn't work, I was stolen from. I hadn't even left the town when I when back to get a pair of $100.00 headphones, and they were stolen out of the room!!! AVOID THIS PLACE!! There are a number of other hotels very close, and I wish that I had checked in to one of these instead. The rooms were NOT clean! Literally smelled of curry throughout the entire hotel. One more thing, the owner is very rude and watches you as you eat breakfast as if you are going to steal a creamer or something. We didn't even eat breakfast, just had a cup of juice and coffee (the coffee was horrible), and he turned the signed towards us that said "Don't take food away"??

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2012

We were planning to arrive late on a trip to St Petersburg from East Tennessee and wanted a clean, quiet inexpensive overnight. We were very pleased with this find. The hotel sits up away from the highway in a quiet neighborhood, compared to most interstate hotels. The interior had been renewed recently and their staff was friendly and helpful. Our payment with tax was $56.99 for a king suite.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the hill in back are extremely quiet. Several restaurants are located within a block.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2012 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Room was clean and very comfortable. Was totally blown away with color scheme of the new carpet and border wallpaper. Micro, fridge and TV all good. Rate was fantastic. Will stay again next time in area.

• Stayed: September 2012
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for choosing us as your hotel to stay at. We appreciate the comments made about our new furniture and carpet. We hope to see you again in the future and we hope you have strengthened your faith with the Red Rood Inn franchise.

Thanks,

Reviewed 18 August 2012

The room was fairly new and very clean. I was driving from Chicago to Florida and checked in at about midnight. Just needed a safe clean place to sleep. Mission Accomplished. Checked out and 9:30 am and was on my way. I will stay here again

Room Tip: Secon floor middle room was great
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank J H
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn on your recent stay in Cartersville, GA. We greatly appreciate the comment about the new looking room. We have recently added new bedding, carpet, and furniture. We hope you come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 18 July 2012

The staff was very friendly and were genuinely glad to see us. The room was very clean and nicely appointed. Flat screen t.v., fridge, and microwave, coffee pot in room. And great value for the rate we were charged. Will stay here whenever I'm in this area..

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Daley R
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for your kind compliments about our hotel. We really appreciate your stay with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Thanks,