Red Roof Inn Cartersville
Home2.com
US$107
US$102
Hotels.com
All reviewswafflesmorning breakfast isneeded a place to staybeds were comfortablestayed nightshot waterking suitefast foodnice hoteldefinitely stay here againpetfloridaexitrates
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Very friendly staff pet friendly and they give you a ground floor..Very clean super easy check in and out...5 STAR rating****Room clean and everything you need is there in a king siperior room @ excellant price...BCO's a must.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Landstarlady
MrTimothyMeansRRIFOD, Public Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your kind words. RRI is known for us being pet friendly. We work hard to provide the best service and clean comfortable rooms for our guests. We updated our rooms with new furniture and flat screen TV's. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return stay with us.

Kenny & Timothy

Reviewed 27 January 2013

I was travelling on business and stayed at the Red Roof Inn, and it was well worth it. I checked into the Red Roof Inn, and the hotel was well priced and clean. The rooms were clean, bed was comfortable, the motel was renovated. The hotel was a great value for the price, and the hotel staff was very kind and helpful. To make things even better, they serve free hot breakfast as well. Thank you for making my trip very enjoyable, and I will definetly be staying at Red Roof Inn, in Cartersville when I return back to this town.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
abvicartersville, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments. We just finished installing new flat screen TV’s, renovating the lobby and now are working on the beds. I know you will enjoy your next stay even more. See you soon!

Kenny

Reviewed 10 January 2013

As a stopping place it was exceptional. The desk attendant had my reservation ready and check in only took a matter of seconds. The room was clean and well equipped. Checkout was in a flash. For the price it was more than expected

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 December 2012

First, the owner tried to extort me when I checked in, and when that didn't work, I was stolen from. I hadn't even left the town when I when back to get a pair of $100.00 headphones, and they were stolen out of the room!!! AVOID THIS PLACE!! There are a number of other hotels very close, and I wish that I had checked in to one of these instead. The rooms were NOT clean! Literally smelled of curry throughout the entire hotel. One more thing, the owner is very rude and watches you as you eat breakfast as if you are going to steal a creamer or something. We didn't even eat breakfast, just had a cup of juice and coffee (the coffee was horrible), and he turned the signed towards us that said "Don't take food away"??

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2012

We were planning to arrive late on a trip to St Petersburg from East Tennessee and wanted a clean, quiet inexpensive overnight. We were very pleased with this find. The hotel sits up away from the highway in a quiet neighborhood, compared to most interstate hotels. The interior had been renewed recently and their staff was friendly and helpful. Our payment with tax was $56.99 for a king suite.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the hill in back are extremely quiet. Several restaurants are located within a block.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family