“What happened.”

Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Cartersville
Kelleys Island, Ohio
“What happened.”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

This place was dirty, the staff of one was overwhelmed as many sat behind the building, smoking. The prices were exhorborant for a jacuzzi that didn't work and they refused to reimburse. Not like any Red Roof I have ever stayed at. Our first room was exchanged for another because it was so filthy so we stayed but never again...beware

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank islandpj419746
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, 12 July 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience you have encountered during your last stay with us. The staff have been advised about this problem and we are working to fix it right away.

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Lebanon
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Booked a king room with expanded work area. Given just a small king room but late and didn't want to argue UNTIL my husband pulled the covers back on the bed to find dirt and a Kleenex between the sheets. Went to the desk and was given ONE flat sheet for me to change at 12:30 am after driving hours to arrive here. Asked for another room and was given one but had to move all of our luggage. Everyone was "sorry-it happens" in very broken English. First time I have had a complaint about Red Roof as I don't expect luxury when staying with them but I DO expect CLEAN!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced during your stay. We have informed our housekeepers and front desk clerks about the problem and it will be taken care of immediately. We hope you have not lost faith in the Red Roof Inn franchise and hope you give us another chance to prove ourselves.

Concord, New Hampshire
Reviewed 26 January 2014

The location was convenient to I- 75, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the room rate was very reasonable. The staff was very courteous and helpful. They went out of their way to assist me when I lost a valuable item and despite a thorough search was unable to locate it. I had to continue my trip, and asked them to call me if it turned up. The manager called me later that day to inform me that he had personally searched the room and located the item which has now been returned to me. If I had business or needed to stay the night while traveling in Georgia, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

We are very appreciative of your kind review for our hotel. And we will always be gladly able to help you in any way possible to make your stay a memorable one. We always put the guest first and we hope you come back to see us again!

Thanks
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I stayed for one night and was very impressed with this hotel. I had an issue while staying there that forced me to be very late for checkout. They were very understanding of my situation and didnt penalize me. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the amenities were great. The location is perfect with easy access to I75 as well as several restaurants. Great value.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, 18 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Our hotel staff is always willing to make sure your stay is enjoyable. Overall we greatly appreciate your business. We hope to see you in the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My husband and I travel with my 86 year old mother and 2 small dogs. This Inn is always accommodating to our special needs for the two rooms we require. The rooms are always clean, linens fresh and front desk staff helpful and pleasant. We stay here several times a year and each time I notice improvements. I do have problems with the online registration so I just call the Inn to reserve our rooms. Sorry to say we've never stayed late enough to eat breakfast. Very good room for the money!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad to hear of the satisfaction you received on your stay. Thank you for comments. We hope to see your family again next time you visit the Cartersville area.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I stayed at the red roof inn in cartersville last weekend, & iI was " Wow" from the moment you walk in you are welcomed with a great smile from the front desk agent, the check in was easy, went to the room it was perfect !!! smelled good, perfect temperature, enough towels..great value for the money.every single staff member that we saw were courteous, were asking " how was our stay"...I will stay there again.....

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Becky G
abvicartersville, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Cartersville, responded to this review, 5 October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

We are very pleased to hear about the satisfaction of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments and we will do our best to make sure that you will have this same experience next time you visit.

Oakland, California
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This was the first time we stayed here.The room was very clean. There was a microwave and a mini-frige in the room, which was very convenient. The staff was helpful and friendly.They have always been very responsive to my needs & breakfast was good with lots of variety.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Maria S
Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you again for choosing Red Roof Inn for your stay. We appreciate the comments you have made. We assure you that actually ALL of our rooms do have mini-fridges and microwaves. We hope to see you again in the near future.