Motel is very old and needs a lot of work. When we checked into the rooms we were disgusted and shocked. The rooms smelled so bad I could not even stay in it. It smelled of mold, old smoke and beer, and it was suppose to be a non-smoking room. The bath tub was filthy and looked like it had not been cleaned in months. Worse yet, was the large whitish/brown stain on the bedspread. This was by far the most disgusting place I had ever seen. Needless to say we asked for our money back and had to find another place to stay. Worse experience ever!!