“Great find”

Add it.
Antonino's Italian Grotto
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 June 2012

This was terrific. The service and food was as good as any we have had. Highly recommend.

There are newer reviews for Antonino's Italian Grotto

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Could someone please tell the owners that they need to update their web page? My husband and I came out to eat there about a month ago and the web page said they you were open until 9:30 on a Thursday. We got there about 8:40 and found out that the grotto had closed about 10 minutes before that. We were very disappointed because we were looking forward to dining there.

Reviewed 20 March 2012

We went for a special night out and we will never return. The food is very mediocre and you can get much better Italian food at Armandos or Angelos. We were waiting at the bar for our table and one of the owners seemed angry that we would actually want a glass of wine. This restaurant is under new ownership and it has gone downhill, I'm sad to say. I can't tell what has been renovated as the lighting is really bad- harsh too bright bulbs in ceiling fans and the booth seat that we were in had a large 3' crack with stuffing coming out. Not a very inviting seat. Our server was sweet but not the least bit knowledgeable. She couldn't pronounce anything, didn't know what the special was, except for the name, never asked if we wanted more wine, and didn't clear the salad plates- you get the picture. To top it off service was slow and then the food comes out and is disappointing. I can't get past how rudely the owners treated us.

Reviewed 27 January 2012

Very good spot in downtown area. Lasagna is very good.

Reviewed 17 December 2011

We were hesitant to go here after reading some of the reviews but decided to give it a shot to forgo the limited ordinary choices in Cartersville. The food was really good and the service was also excellent. I had the eggplant Parmesan- one of the best I've ever had. My wife had the lemon chicken (I don't remember the exect name from the menu)- this was also really good.