This is not a fancy hotel, but it is clean and a good deal for budget travel. We would definitely stay here again. the reasons I only gave it three stars are:
1. The first night, we had just gotten into the room when a security guard knocked on the door and said someone was complaining about stomping in our room. We had literally just walked in the door and put our suitcase down. But that was not the hotel's fault. They had a complaint and they answered it.
2. The hotel office closes well before midnight. If you have trouble with your key or anything, there are numbers to call. But when we had trouble with our key around midngith the second night, we could not find a number anywhere. Luckily, we got the key to work after numerous tries.
Aside from those small problems, the hotel was fine and at a little over $100 for two nights, it was more than sufficient for our needs. We were attending a convention in the neighborhood; if you are not in the neighborhood you might want to check out other Atlanta budget offerings first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Chamblee GA is located off of I-285 exit 31, only 11 miles northeast of Atlanta. Visit one of the nearby universities or shop at Perimeter Mall. Amenities include fully equipped kitchens in all modern rooms, fitness facility, and truck parking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Studio 6 Chamblee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Savannah Suites Chamblee Hotel Chamblee