“Nice Visit”

Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stopped in to eat dinner on the way to the theatre and were pleasantly delighted with this restaurant. We were extremely well attended, served a delicious meal at a reasonable price. Oolong tea was provided on the table immediately and kept in good supply. We ordered spring rolls, Mongolian beef, beef with Chinese broccoli, and filet and garlic. They were all absolutely delicious! The servers were all dressed in black and white and looked pretty sharp. The only drawback I saw was the handrail on the way upstairs to the restroom was rickety but other than that, it was a very enjoyable visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The steamed buns were good, as were many of the other items. I’m no expert, but it seemed good to me, and there were certainly a lot of people there.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Food choices, taste and quality most excellent. However, I would never return. Restaurant was grimy, bathroom gross, employees smoking at entrance of restaurant. The servers never brought water after asking several times. The servers were actually mean and disgruntled about us being there. Since I have never been treated in such a way at a restaurant, it was actually comical if it didn’t anger me so much.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

we have gone here many years, Sam is the owner, the best dim sum in the area, the 'normal' food is well presented, the real deal, large portions

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The menu seemed a little pricy but the value was outstanding and the dishes excellent. It was the best Kung Lao Chicken I've had and the scallops with vegetables were sweet and perfectly prepared.

Been to Royal China? Share your experiences!