“I see why there's no pictures of this place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Chamblee
The Lodge on Buford
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Chamblee
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This is the worst hotel I've ever stayed at drug infested absolutely shabby reminds me of the Carter in new jack city this place should b destroyed omg

• Stayed: October 2011
4  Thank Travele77

Reviewed 11 April 2011

I stay there now due to having roomates before who stayed in an apartment that skipped out on me after running all the bills up, including the power, so now I'm stuck with these bills on my credit and can't get an apartment in my name or power. So what other choice do I have? It is very quiet and no one bothers me. I live by myself and feel very safe here. In the last apartment that I had I heard gun shots every night. Wish I would have moved here instead of there. Chamblee police monitor the area, which if you haven't done anything wrong you shouldn't have to worry about them patrolling the area. The price is reasonable for the apartment style that I have.

VH

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank playagrl1024
Reviewed 31 March 2011

Can't be beat in the pricey Atlanta hotel/motel market for value and location. Extremely convenient to all Interstates as well as Atlanta's shopping, nightlife and ethnic neighborhoods. The Lodge also has very spacious one bedroom apartment units with private balconies that rent at bargain weekly rates. A real value in this tight economy.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank sphinx1967
Reviewed 26 March 2011

This hotel is a good choice for anyone looking for a low cost stay in NE Atlanta. It is near many good international restraunts on Buford Highway and is close to the Lenox/Buckhead areas of Atlanta. The rooms are basic hotel rooms and are clean. Our stay was quiet and the hotel has staff on duty 24 hours a day.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank southerncomfort4815
Reviewed 10 January 2011

I have been here 2 mth. And I have not seen any accounts of the accusation made in other reviews it is quit and has had less crime than most places I have stayed and I do no the security and staff are excellent. So do not believe all you here try it for yourself. And if you mention Mr.G. You will get alot of care

• Stayed: December 2010
2  Thank tymanatlanta
Reviewed 10 October 2010

I make several trips to Atlanta every year and never found this place before. But since I was told to check out the ethnic restaurants in this area, I decided to find a hotel nearby. This place was centrally located to all the restaurants and the different ethnic neighborhoods, such as Chinatown, Koreatown, Vietnamese Town and had a TON of Mexican and Hispanic restaurants and grocers.

It was also easily accessible to both major interstates in Atlanta, I85 and I285.

I read some of the other reviews and can only say that my experience differ greatly from theirs as I found this motel to be a great value for the location.

I don't know what people expect for $40 bucks, but I thought it was a great value.

I understand that they also have apartment type units that have full kitchens which would be great when traveling on an extended basis which I will try when I am in town for a longer period of time.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank Value_Traveler001
Reviewed 17 May 2010

There are currently 17 Convicted Sex Offenders residing at this location as required under Georgia Sex Offender Registry requirements. The crimes range from Rape, Forced Sodomy, Child Molestation, Etc, and if I haven't mentioned it it's not because they are not found at this motel. It is simply because this motel serves as the location that all convicted sex offenders reside.

Avoid at the risk to your life.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
9  Thank exConvict
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chamblee
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Quality Inn Northlake
Quality Inn Northlake
#111 of 172 in Atlanta
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center North Atlanta

Been to The Lodge on Buford? Share your experiences!