Days Inn Bristol M5
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsservice arearoom was cleancontinental breakfastbudget hotelnight stopexecutive roomreception areashort staywould stay againone night staybiscuitstea and coffeefull englishgordano servicesmotorwaybristolwaitrose
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2014

we had a nice stay at the holiday inn at Gordano. We have stayed there several times before and always found it to be clean and comfortable. The fact that we can take the dog is a definite bonus. It is advertised all round the inn and on the website when we booked that we could get free wi fi however we could not !! We tried numerous times only for the connection to drop out after being connected for just 30 seconds. We asked for help at reception only to be told by the man that his phone was connected ok and he couldn`t help. However just 5 minutes down the road at McDonalds we connected fine. Very annoying to have to keep going out in order to get online and find the information that we needed. Would not now stay at this Inn whilst away on business or recommend it for business trips.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

My wife and I booked three rooms, one for ourselves, one for son and daughter in law and one for two adult grandsons. We had stayed here once before many years ago and I remembered it as rather glomy. It is now bright, fresh decoration, our rooms were excellent, everything in good condition and above all clean. My wife is a hygiene fanatic so I bought cleaning wipes to wipe the loo and bathroom generally. I didn't need them, the bathroom was immaculate, shining taps etc. Remarkable value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Needed a stopover that was not too expensive whilst visiting friends nearby. We booked a no smoking exec room. Greeting at the desk was good and all was explained, so we took a chance on an extra £5.50 each for breakfast. Room was spacious with two chairs to sit in. Bathroom very clean and nice fluffy towels. Mattress good, and lots of hanging space. Very quiet room at end of corridor. In the morning, the coffee was fresh, and so were the almond croissants! Plenty of choice for a continental breakfast, cereal, fruit etc. We got very good value for money and would stop again.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Charged again when I got there on the 2nd visit having been there the previous week and no added charge. Strange man entering room with a key. Smelly room. Moved to less smelly and quieter room thank you. Shower curtain not very clean. Still felt uneasy about security. Don't like to complain but really poor and a bit of a scary experience.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jane M
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Having booked 1 room with 2 single beds, I was told at check-in that I had reserved a single bed room. When I pointed out the correct booking in my computer printout (including the reservation document produced at the desk) we were told there was a put-you-up bed in the room which we could use. This arrangement was totally unacceptable and only because I persisted in getting what I had paid for was the matter rectified. Days Inn should investigate my complaint.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple