“Good Southern Food”
Review of Biscuit Box

Biscuit Box
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Chatsworth
Cuisines: American
Description: http://www.google.com/search?sa=N&hl=en&tab=lw&q=biscuit+box+chatsworth,+ga
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Typical meat and three food. Breakfast is very good - their biscuits taste like homemade (if you can make good biscuits). Lunch is also good. Have been going there for 20 years.

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

Save your money and go somewhere else . Food sucks . No service . Should have went to the Hardees down the road .

Reviewed 3 July 2013

If you are looking for good southern biscuits and gravy, DON'T STOP HERE! Terrible food. Go any place else!

Reviewed 2 June 2013

After years of hearing my son talk about the Biscuit Box, I was in Chatsworth, GA one morning and decided to give it a try for breakfast. As I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed there were a lot of cars coming and going in the parking lot. Once inside I realized that you selected your breakfast from the overhead menu, but the fact that I was looking at it gave me away as "Not from around here." I made my selection and ordered. The biscuits were good, but the eggs, bacon, and gravy were just OK. If I were driving by and hungry, I'd probably stop again, as there isn't a Waffle House close by. Not the kind of breakfast I would drive out of my way to buy.

1  Thank ERNEST C
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I've been here a few times, but I didn't go inside to eat, only went through the drive-thru. I have only eaten their biscuits, which have always been good. My husband has been inside to eat with co-workers several times and he thinks they are great. I will have to make a trip to go inside and eat to make a better review.

1  Thank dianefireeyes